Trades Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

tumbleweed GIF

View attachment 1758851

Don't forget to book your tickets for the No Trade Thread ......gets kinda busy, this time of year .....so reservations are essential

Pacino = Me

DeNiro = Charlie Constable warning us not to trade him for a rookie D8/M9 because our premos are going to get injured somewhere along the way.

This probably holds for the next couple of weeks too.

I should regain Tom Green (Mills can piss off to the bench).
As long as I don't lose anybody, I'll hold onto my last trade again.

Have 1 trade left and it’s for Ashcroft($510,300) + $90K to play with, was hoping Petracca or Oliver(if he ever plays) would get down to $600K but doesn’t look like it.

Any suggestions?

Ps. My current team;

Attachments

• IMG_3892.jpeg
    IMG_3892.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3893.jpeg
    IMG_3893.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have 1 trade left and it’s for Ashcroft($510,300) + $90K to play with, was hoping Petracca or Oliver(if he ever plays) would get down to $600K but doesn’t look like it.

Any suggestions?
Hard without your current team .....can you post a snapshot of your team

Taylor Walker for Prelim and GF ?

Full premo, coming off a 2700+, no major injuries, 3 trades. I guess it’s not even luxury upgrades at this time it’s just trying to find the hot players.

Gawn? Walker? Libba and Sic are the two other premos I’m missing.

Might also be time to take a risk and jump off a Taranto or similar. Good all year but flagging.

I have 2 trades and 225k.

I am full premo (with Mills and Redman included). Redman stays with WCE this week.

Just short of Fletcher to Butters by 10k.

Thinking its Mills to Libba, or I downgrade a rookie like Angwin and upgrade Fletcher to any premo.

Thoughts?

Ben Keays to Darcy Cameron. One trade left.

Jeremy Cameron is at a bargain basement price.

I didn't see the game on the weekend. 10 marks, 6 of which were inside 50, 1 goal 5 behinds.

Doesn't look stat wise like he was a mile away from 100 points.

2 trades and a bit of cash. Rookie bench cover only but they are scoring pretty well.

Can anyone think of a better move than Keays -> Butters?

Downside is it only leaves me with $35k which doesn't give great flexibilty for my final trade, which will almost certainly be a sideways injury/suspension trade. But I love to watch Butters. And hate to watch Keays.

1690772890806.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back