Trades Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

sad really

i was born in Stoke (middle of england)

home of misery, pottery and poverty. we wore red and white stripe and black shorts

so naturally when i came to Aus as a 7 yr old I became a Saint, which was nearly 50 yrs ago
"..but can they do it on a cold rainy night at Stoke?"

Loved the Potters when they were up and about. Crouch, Pennant? (ex reds) plus Delap and his monster throw ins were a joy to watch.

Do I burn my last trade on Sam Walsh > Libba/Merrett?

Cunningham will be my only real bench cover after that.

Walsh to Serong or Butters.

or

Would Taylor Walker be too much of a risk to carry through three weeks of league finals before he meets WC in the SC Grand Final?

Walsh to Serong or Butters.

or

Would Taylor Walker be too much of a risk to carry through three weeks of league finals before he meets WC in the SC Grand Final?
Tex is almost must have if you make the league granny. I might keep a trade in reserve to get him if possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 pages is wild, I'm used to wasting hours trying to wade through this thread.

I'm still holding 3 trades for a mega luxury trade prelim/GF

IMG_2674.png IMG_2675.png

Option 1:

Walsh to Libba and loop Wines and Hewett at M8 for 2 of the remainder 4 rounds

Option 2:

Keep Walsh, and go Wines to someone worth 513k, thinking Jackson or Flanders. Just means I have to play Hewett this week and then next week I’ll have Miller back so hewett goes to the bench. And have Walsh back with for only the last 2 rounds.

What should I do as Green is in this week do I keep him and Oliver still out so should I trade him ? I need to upgrade Fogarty to what premo? Do I upgrade shezzel? 5C65964D-BB79-4014-84CB-152E5016E855.png 1B31AD69-40D2-44FC-AD94-143FA7F28226.png

So should i move on Mills or hold my trades?
This is what i was thinking but would like alittle advice PLEASE.
Option 1
Mills -> Brayshaw
Fletcher-> Luke Nankervis

Option 2
Mills -> Macrae

Or HOLD.
Thoughts?

Capture.JPG

So should i move on Mills or hold my trades?
This is what i was thinking but would like alittle advice PLEASE.
Option 1
Mills -> Brayshaw

Option 2
Mills -> Macrae

Or HOLD.
Thoughts?

View attachment 1764463
I think it's a bit of a tough call, if you could upgrade him in one trade I'd say absolutely, but I'd be a bit nervous going down to 1 trade with bench cover being pretty light

I'm not the greatest to be taking advice from though, just chiming in since the board is pretty quiet

Think I'll go Touk>Looooyyyddd
And save Walsh for next week. Nets me some more cash for an uber upgrade if needed in the next few weeks and not a great loss in points.
Then stick to my original plan and see what happens with looping Rory Ratkins can still trade Walsh for Serong/MaCrae etc
SC.jpg

LOL!

Look at all these losers in here with trades left...

Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

Remove this Banner Ad

Back