Captains Round 21 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swan or Dusty VC into Priddis on Sunday against the Dogs who dont tag

Doubts whether Sandi is playing. Just saying.

well thats why its worth waiting to put a captain on a sunday player......Fyfe,mundy,goldy,Priddis,Wallis even Marc Murphy as a possible captaincy option, maybe even a mitch Wallis or Andrew Gaff as a Left field option ???

No love for JPK? With Parker and MItchell out, will be plenty of ball to go around.

Thinking JPK into one of Selwood, Fyfe or Priddis
hmmmm now you got JPK in my head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger plays his 150 this week yeah, he could put on a clinic vs Brisbane.
My fingers toes & balls are crossed. Need a huge vc to offset 3 rookie starters. Thankfully no donuts with this carnage.

My fingers toes & balls are crossed. Need a huge vc to offset 3 rookie starters. Thankfully no donuts with this carnage.
Lol. Don't get your knickers in too much of a twist. :D
No Danger in Danger this week.;):thumbsu:
Will be given plenty of ball by his team mates to kick a few sausage rolls.

If Sandi is out as rumoured..

Danger VC
Goldy C

Should I go

Hannebery (Dangerfield)
Or
Deledio (Dangerfield)

Hannebery hasnt been in great form, but got 136 vs GWS earlier in the season. Also, will the absence of Tom Mitchell and Luke Parker improve or worsen his scoring? I would think that it can only improve it, as he should get more of the ball?

On the other hand, Deledio is in good form, and has been absolutely tearing it up over the last 8-9 weeks. Scored 133 vs Collingwood earlier in the season.

This is such a hard decision, earlier on I had my money on Lids, but now im leaning towards Hanners....

Should I go

Hannebery (Dangerfield)
Or
Deledio (Dangerfield)

Hannebery hasnt been in great form, but got 136 vs GWS earlier in the season. Also, will the absence of Tom Mitchell and Luke Parker improve or worsen his scoring? I would think that it can only improve it, as he should get more of the ball?

On the other hand, Deledio is in good form, and has been absolutely tearing it up over the last 8-9 weeks. Scored 133 vs Collingwood earlier in the season.

This is such a hard decision, earlier on I had my money on Lids, but now im leaning towards Hanners....
Hannebery for mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back