Round 23 - Port Adelaide vs Fremantle (Peel) Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle won't win the premiership especially based on this performance today.

Huge risk in resting their "superstars", flirting with form and their form was already pretty patchy leading up to this match.

Really got to start questioning your judgement. Either that or your hatred for Freo eliminates any objectivity you may have.

More than half of Fremantle's best 22 was rested today and will be playing next week. Most of the team that lost today won't be playing next week. And Fremantle used the same tactic in 2013, losing to St Kilda (wooden spooners that year) by a greater margin than today in round 23. The next week, Freo went down to Simonds Stadium and beat an in-form Geelong in a qualifying final.

BTW, Ross has used this tactic mulitple times with Fremantle and St Kilda. Each time, his team has won the next week in their first final. Guess he knows what he's doing then?

Really got to start questioning your judgement. Either that or your hatred for Freo eliminates any objectivity you may have.

More than half of Fremantle's best 22 was rested today and will be playing next week. Most of the team that lost today won't be playing next week. And Fremantle used the same tactic in 2013, losing to St Kilda (wooden spooners that year) by a greater margin than today in round 23. The next week, Freo went down to Simonds Stadium and beat an in-form Geelong in a qualifying final.

BTW, Ross has used this tactic mulitple times with Fremantle and St Kilda. Each time, his team has won the next week in their first final. Guess he knows what he's doing then?

You should just place him on ignore. Your world will be a much better place.

As I said above, Port players targeting Neale and the crown booing at every little decision or when we got the ball
Do you know anything about why the Port players targeted Neale?

EDIT: I forgot that there was more to it than just the brawl. Ryder gave him a big bump after he disposed it, my guess is that this was just clumsy. If there was anything personal, it can't be worse than when a bunch a Freo players piled on Van Berlo before the bounce a couple of years ago.

Last edited:
Do you know anything about why the Port players targeted Neale?

EDIT: I forgot that there was more to it than just the brawl. Ryder gave him a big bump after he disposed it, my guess is that this was just clumsy. If there was anything personal, it can't be worse than when a bunch a Freo players piled on Van Berlo before the bounce a couple of years ago.

I remember that, something instigated that, that I don't remember.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah how dare we enjoy going to a footy game.
Yet it is ok For a Port fan to threaten to strangle me with my Freo scarf only because I said this game had no bearing on the ladder? Yeah I was at the game and I got that threat. Your teams supporters are lowest form of bandwagoning scum on the face of the Earth.

I can't believe this piece of garbage team booted us out in last years semi final. Ironic Port talk about their young team. Yet they had 2 Key forwards in Mason Shaw and Mitch Harvey For 2-3 seasons each. Not 1 has played 1 AFL game. Freo have at least tried to put games in Apeness and Tarbener in the last 2-3 seasons.

I can't believe this piece of garbage team booted us out in last years semi final. Ironic Port talk about their young team. Yet they had 2 Key forwards in Mason Shaw and Mitch Harvey For 2-3 seasons each. Not 1 has played 1 AFL game. Freo have at least tried to put games in Apeness and Tarbener in the last 2-3 seasons.

..and the fact they were acting incredibly smug like they were beating the best team to ever play the game, when in reality they beat, Peel Thunder, who actually played quite well I thought.

Was Neale the one that tried to snipe Lobbe from behind when Westhoff was lining up for goal directly in front but instead dropped like a sack of potatoes?

you're in the finals yet you purple people are whining like a bunch of sooks

Yet it is ok For a Port fan to threaten to strangle me with my Freo scarf only because I said this game had no bearing on the ladder? Yeah I was at the game and I got that threat. Your teams supporters are lowest form of bandwagoning scum on the face of the Earth.

you make up this sort of s**t after every Port-Freo game. You're a total tossa and I'm 100% certain you would have been baiting someone to retaliate

easy go tiger

we have good one's too and it is certainly disappointing to hear we have bad one mixed in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back