Round 23 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

30 August. Saturday 7.40...FTA..WOWEEE

Cheers, that means I can attend. You think I'll need to buy a ticket in advance. Never had to in the past but this would be the first night game I've attended there. I thought they used to decide the week before the final round. Has that been changed?

Cheers, that means I can attend. You think I'll need to buy a ticket in advance. Never had to in the past but this would be the first night game I've attended there. I thought they used to decide the week before the final round. Has that been changed?

If it's at skilled you'll be lucky to get one from past reports so book ahead

Brisbane lions office organised a road trip to Cat Land last year, ticket and bus trip included. Was fantastic. Tickets are hard to get at Catland for non Geelong members so it was great to sit with other Lion supporters. Even got a free scarf and flag!!!! Info is on the Lions website if you want to register your interest. Under lights on a Saturday night should be terrific atmosphere.

Friday morning drive the 1.5 hours to Geelong. Check in at cheap motel. Head to the Geelong racecourse for a punt. Find a pub. Have beers. And a parma. Find motel. Sleep. Get up. Do the form for Caulfield. Find a pub with TAB. Have a punt. Have beers. And a parma. Head to game. Find a pub. Have beers. Find motel. Sleep. Get up. Go home.

Got it all worked out.

Friday morning drive the 1.5 hours to Geelong. Check in at cheap motel. Head to the Geelong racecourse for a punt. Find a pub. Have beers. And a parma. Find motel. Sleep. Get up. Do the form for Caulfield. Find a pub with TAB. Have a punt. Have beers. And a parma. Head to game. Find a pub. Have beers. Find motel. Sleep. Get up. Go home.

Got it all worked out.

Parma when you get home?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got it all worked out.
Is that what Life without kids looks like.

Is that what Life without kids looks like.

Oh we've got kids (well, a kid). A weekend away is trade off for having to look after him while the mrs heads to Hawks games every second week. Extrapolated across a season and subtracting games we play in Melbourne it's a win-win situation.

Thanks to my girlfriend's family's membership, they have two seats directly behind the goals in the premiership stand (behind the cheersquad).

I will be fighting the good fight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back