Game Day Round 24, 2023: Brisbane v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow the odds for this are a joke, 1.17 to 4.85, that's disrespectful, and yes I know the punters largely dictate the odds!

On CPH2307 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think it's about right. Brisbane haven't lost a game up there all year and usually win quite comfortably.

I think it's about right. Brisbane haven't lost a game up there all year and usually win quite comfortably.
About what I expected them to be. Prices haven't really moved since the open, giving us around a 20% chance. But we are still being underrated by most so I think we are probably closer to a 25-30% ($3.3-$4) chance.

Gamewise I think we can give them a shake. Keen to see Hayes, he will be a relative unknown to the lions so reckon he can jag 2-3 goals. Most importantly come out injury free, then onto the real season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About what I expected them to be. Prices haven't really moved since the open, giving us around a 20% chance. But we are still being underrated by most so I think we are probably closer to a 25-30% ($3.3-$4) chance.

Gamewise I think we can give them a shake. Keen to see Hayes, he will be a relative unknown to the lions so reckon he can jag 2-3 goals. Most importantly come out injury free, then onto the real season!

Concur!

Hopefully we can keep the improvement from the last few weeks going.

The ups and downs of the season are done as far as I'm concerned.

I'm now in full In-Ross-we-trust mode.

Need to win to get the final at the MCG. Although I'm pretty confident about beating the Swans anywhere.

Looking forward to seeing Jack Hayes today.

Go Sainters.

If there's not a blowout, based on scores against, we could end up the best defensive team in the AFL this season.

I knew Ross the Boss was good, but his game plan is really hard for opposition teams to score against.

Yeah, he's in career best form right now. I'd tag the s**t out of him.

Think we'll see Steele have the responsibility of nullifying him. Gonna be some interesting matchups down back too. Their fwd line is serioulsy dangerous. Personally I'm more worried about Cameron/Bailey than Daniher/Hipwood. Must continue to create a contest and challenge their forwards the other way with speed, they won't like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back