Game Day Round 3, 2023 - Bulldogs vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

die kill me GIF by South Park

Not gonna put this solely on Hipwood and Joe.. nah I will. Absolute traffic cones.
Honestly I don’t often use the term spuds. But they are spuds. Pathetic performance by our franchise forwards. Again we have too many passengers and again they are the same names. Hipwood, Daniher, Rayner, McCarthy, Bailey, Charlie. I mean when will the team pull their finger out. It’s coaching and player mentality. They are soft. If you can’t get yourself into the game then work your arse off and insert yourself. The three peat Lions are laughing their arses off at this pathetic lot. Soft. Soft. Soft.

I didn't think I could be more disappointed then round 1, but this was just as much a s#+t show. Why in the hell did they sub Fort out, Oscar was cooked in the ruck! Hipwood just an absolute liability tonight, crashing packs where we had the chance to mark. And back to our long bomb game again. Really frustrated with the number of ball watchers standing around when there's a contest and then their man peeling off while they stand there. What a joke. Absolutely no chance against the Pies next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't blame the umps for that one. We weren't good enough, even with the dodgy frees doing our heads in

Completely disagree. You can shy away from it all you want but the umpires cost us the game.

We were poorly skilled but they didn’t deserve to win that game.

Midfield were valiant, Defence stood up right throughout the whole game. Daniher and Hipwood up forward is a liability. They play nearly the same role and contest each other over and over again. You’d think after 3 years together they’d have some chemistry but it’s just not happening. So for our 3 talls next week: Gunston, either Hipwood or Daniher, and the resting ruckman

Can't blame the umps for that one. We weren't good enough, even with the dodgy frees doing our heads in
Nah, we were as bad as the umpires.
Unimportant, the umps kept them in it and in front all through the games, either by blatant non-calls or soft frees or non-marks paid to the dogs.
That we played shithouse and had too many passengers is another matter all together.

Our backline was superb though considering the s**t they had to put up with. A really good game from them. But sad that they are forced to defend with all their might and also be the ones to try to generate play for us. Our mids are a joke. Neale and dunks played well enough but too many s**t mistakes by our other mids.

Midfield were valiant, Defence stood up right throughout the whole game. Daniher and Hipwood up forward is a liability. They play nearly the same role and contest each other over and over again. You’d think after 3 years together they’d have some chemistry but it’s just not happening. So for our 3 talls next week: Gunston, either Hipwood or Daniher, and the resting ruckman
Baffled me why Fort was subbed off.

He's one who actually does something sensible when he gets near the ball.

The umpiring was s**t but we still managed to make them look like world champions. This club is getting no flag anytime soon.

We did run hard and tried to be accountable so how did we still.manage to fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back