Review Round 3, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Who were your five best players against Collingwood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw Daniel Rich at the golf course today, hopefully a good omen.

an annus horriblis. we are overdue

see who is going to be here for a tilt in 2025 when we get coleman, doedee, will with a proper preseason and levi in the side.

unfortunately dont see zorko getting a premiership. not many players would deserve it more than him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fages needs to put some heat on the umps IMO. I know he won’t, I know we played s**t for 3 quarters but we need to make sure it doesn’t happen again because that kind of umpiring can destroy all of your momentum. They can be two goal swings easily.

Our forwards weren’t good tonight but they get s*t service. The kick it long to a contest for the forward, after however many years of this must be a coaching direction. It’s ****** stupid.

We’ve clearly been trying to find some decent kicks through the middle and half back unfortunately injuries have killed us

We are done. Key forwards are probably the shittest combo in the comp. No appetite to compete. Sure the ball inside 50 was just constant skyballs but compete ffs.

Actually now I think about it even the handballs were sky balls. Pies much more harder, flatter and direct in Kicks.

Last edited:
Back