Preview Round 3, 2023: St.Kilda v Essendon - MCG, Saturday 1st April, 7:25PM AEDT *150 YEARS OF THE SAINTS*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 74 72.5%
  • Bombers

Votes: 28 27.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking forward to this one. Just got my tickets last night, hopefully there's a huge crowd there.

You can buy 150th year merch here;

Also pick up a 150th year membership (gets you access to the game + other benefits) here;

Obviously out is Steele. I think windhanger comes into the 22 and bytel if fit is sub. If webster is fit I’m confused what they do. Either Paton out and the same structure or Byrnes out Paton go Byrnes spot and Webster back. Or the last one which wouldn’t be that fair is webster in the seconds.

Hopefully Steele isn't the straw that breaks the camels back

Huge opportunity for Hunter Clark who will likely get a bit more time in there

Windhager for Steele

If Webster is right then Byrnes the sub if not Bytel

Looking forward to this one. Just got my tickets last night, hopefully there's a huge crowd there.

You can buy 150th year merch here;

Also pick up a 150th year membership (gets you access to the game + other benefits) here;
I did hear they were expecting 70k

Kyle “my mum’s a MILF” Langford has five against the Suns.

Reckon he might find it a bit tougher against Wilkie, Battle, and Howard, than Charlie Ballard

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2013 was the last time Essendon started 3-0.
Round 2, 1998 was the last time Essendon beat us at the MCG.
Since 1980, Essendon has only ever beaten us twice at the MCG (Round 2, 1998 and Round 16, 1992)
Since 1980, we are 4-2 against the Bombers at the MCG

Essendon has only ever beaten us twice at the MCG (Round 2, 1998 and Round 16, 1992)
What’s the stats on when the last time Essendon wasn’t made up of red neck-beards and crepe paper manlets, lead by a coach who hits journalists from behind like the dumpling coward he is?

Since 1980, Essendon has only ever beaten us twice at the MCG (Round 2, 1998 and Round 16, 1992)
Since 1980, we are 4-2 against the Bombers at the MCG
1998 reckon we kicked 15. 3 or something like that

What’s the stats on when the last time Essendon wasn’t made up of red neck-beards and crepe paper manlets, lead by a coach who hits journalists from behind like the dumpling coward he is?
Unfortunately the Bombers have had a long history of red neck-beards and the like. I trawled through the history and disappointingly this was the case as far back as 1903.

220px-Mick_Madden_1905_cc.jpg

Mick Madden, for shame.

Unfortunately the Bombers have had a long history of red neck-beards and the like. I trawled through the history and disappointingly this was the case as far back as 1903.

220px-Mick_Madden_1905_cc.jpg

Mick Madden, for shame.
Flushing in the cheeks/face is a well known side effect of steroid usage. Typical, jabbing back in 1903 ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back