Toast Round 3 = Brisbane Lions 72-92 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how you rate our game/team now? First three games slow, too old and no connection. Then we beat quality opposition on their home deck after a bye. So where are we?

19 points better than Carlton. There’s no other conclusion you can reasonably draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wrong, I didn’t think we could do it. Wow, how f**king good.
Just a shame we won’t get 50 articles about the premiership hangover this week.
The media won’t know what to write and talk about!
Brissy will cop it.

Unpopular comment. We might have been absolute dog's vomit recently, but I DEFINITELY wouldn't want to be a Queenslander tonight. On the positive, first time beating the Bears up there since 2k19, and first time since then that we've won consecutively against them. 0-3. Might have to put a fork in the Bears now :p

TradeDraft shout out to the Legend. Do you feel a little better after tonight, or do we have to beat the Dawks and beat the Dons Anzac Day, before we both feel comfortable again?

Error riddled game at times with wild swings of momentum. Both sides looking below their best of 23.

3 great quarters of intensity by us but that 2nd quarter was a shocker and it's hard to believe we still came away with the 4pts given the location and opponent.

Brisbane can be the story now as they look in the same hole we have been.

Great win but we now need to capitalize on it and make it count by beating our bogey team in Hawthorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back