Round 3 Discussion (dedicated to WaynesWorld19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2772A6E1-DF69-47D5-8536-9F973CF15E9E.jpeg E08AEEDA-1BA4-40F3-8AB1-758E60BD9D6E.jpeg A5A59587-401C-47D5-B69E-7142850AFBFA.jpeg

Not too sure how my season isn’t over yet as I failed to start Seagull, Macrae and Neale - nailing the midpricers makes a difference though. Never thought that would be my saving grace.

CreamyDirtyCaudata-size_restricted.gif

Trading one of Ridley/Drew to Rozee this week (probably Drew unless Woosha drops Ridley again like a kent).

Otherwise that’s probably it. Would like Rowan Marshall in but can’t do it without making two trades anyway which I don’t want to do.

Bring on the Swans vs Dees blockbuster on Thursday night. Anyone with Buddy put the VC on him because he’ll kick 15 goals on Oscar McDonald.

Mixed bag of chocolates and boiled lollies.

Don't have Libba or Rozee or Neale or Lloyd. :( What a loser.

Do have Whitfield, kept Heeney, played Constable on field, started with Moore. Grawndy, Cripps, Macrae. :) So crafty.

2289 this week, 16000th overall or something. Too vanilla, not good enough, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I'm burning thru the trades just to get my team back to what it was before rnd 1 mayhem. At least my scores are going up even if I'm treading water rankings wise. Guess I can take heart cos of running 7 rookies on field. Wont have any trades left for upgrades the way I'm going

sc rnd 3 rank.GIF

Scored 2,341, cutting my ranking in half to sit ranked 8,700.

Had a nice rebound from last week, thanks to my midpricer strategy yet again, with Libba/Crouch/Sheed/Worpel continuing to deliver the goods!

My trade of Heeney > Boak broke even, but feel as though it is justified given Horse could throw Heeney forward any game - limiting his scoring ability.

At this stage am looking to punt Gibbons for Rozee, which means I will have to dip into my kitty of $249k to fund it. But it will give me a super cashcow, whilst opening up my MID/FWDs (due to having to shift Gibbons into FWDs to enable the trade) as well as my DEF/FWD link with Burgess and Moore down back. Otherwise I can punt Balta, but I feel his spot in the Richmond lineup becomes even more secure with their defense again taking a hit.

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 1.30.31 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 1.37.05 pm.png

Last edited:
hopefully with the doggies losing to the suns they change it up and put Dunks in the guts and move Libba to a fwd pocket

Hopefully Libba's legs fall off.

I'm just praying for season-ending injuries to everyone good I don't own. Easier than hoping my collection of losers improve.

Has worked on Rocky and Fyfe so far.

:devil:

Hopefully Libba's legs fall off.

I'm just praying for season-ending injuries to everyone good I don't own. Easier than hoping my collection of losers improve.

Has worked on Rocky and Fyfe so far.

:devil:

giphy.gif

You know im bringing Neale in this week right? I hope you know what that means for him.

gee i felt bad, I could have given him brain damage. Was reckless and I do apologise

To make up for it I suggest you use you Collingwood powers and have a chat to bucks and insists that he has Greenwood tag Macrae into oblivion. ok not to obvilion just to the edge of breaking his spirit. He should know where that line is now that he crossed it with dusty.

To make up for it I suggest you use you Collingwood powers and have a chat to bucks and insists that he has Greenwood tag Macreae into oblivion. ok not to obvilion just to the edge of breaking his spirit. He should know where that line is now that he crossed it with dusty.
Like Fyfe the man is untaggable, it's mild concussion or nothing I am afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back