Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually traded Montagna>Bontempelli. Not really happy to lose him but he wrecked my season by playing injured last year and, after missing 2 games in a row, he could be playing hurt again when he comes back. Had to go. $155 in the bank.

Van Berlo will be traded in before he plays, but any one of Cripps, Brayshaw or Anderson could be making way for him at this stage. The first one to get the green vest goes. If neither Cripps nor Brayshaw get the vest then Anderson goes.

Hello friends. I am seeking last-minute advice.

I'm trading Ablett - JPK. Lock. No worries, have Fyfe & Sloane from the start.

Westhoff. Need to trade, structures aren't conducive good output.

Hoff - Bont OR Hoff - Swan?
Ill have the Bont

Eventually traded Montagna>Bontempelli. Not really happy to lose him but he wrecked my season by playing injured last year and, after missing 2 games in a row, he could be playing hurt again when he comes back. Had to go. $155 in the bank.

Van Berlo will be traded in before he plays, but any one of Cripps, Brayshaw or Anderson could be making way for him at this stage. The first one to get the green vest goes. If neither Cripps nor Brayshaw get the vest then Anderson goes.

There are whispers about Bont being a late out.

Hello friends. I am seeking last-minute advice.

I'm trading Ablett - JPK. Lock. No worries, have Fyfe & Sloane from the start.

Westhoff. Need to trade, structures aren't conducive good output.

Hoff - Bont OR Hoff - Swan?
That's a tough one. I couldn't decide between them before the season and it's no easier now. On what we've seen so far, maybe Bonts ....maybe.

That's a tough one. I couldn't decide between them before the season and it's no easier now. On what we've seen so far, maybe Bonts ....maybe.

I've flipped coin twice today to decide. Was given a different answer both times. Didn't like both answers.

Went with..

Out: Ablett, Miller.
In: Sloane, NVB.

NvB will earn you more $$$ than Rich.

Laird or Docherty as a D4. Consider cash generation and points here.
WOAH. GOAUS! has jumped on the Choo Choo trains.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonts a possible out leaves me exposed to a potential donut in the forward line.

Had pencilled in Ablett > Fyfe and Goodes > NVB.

Now looking at one of the following to cover a forward donut:

1. Ablett > Gray and Goodes > NVB
2. Ablett > McGrath and Goodes > Fyfe​

If I get Gray, I probably won't get Fyfe until Rd 6-10 and vice versa.

Which is the better combination - Fyfe and McGrath, or Gray and NVB?

Hey guys,

I've already traded Goodes to Oxley and was planning on trading Ablett to Sloane/JPK/Lewis tomorrow but this Bont news has me worried as I have no FWD emergency.

What would you do?

1. Ablett to MID premo and risk a 0 if Bont is out
2. Lamb to J. McGrath and play Cripps/Anderson on field this week
3. Lambert to J. McGrath and play Cripps/Anderson on field this week
[edit-added another option]
4. Ablett out, Bont to MID, buy a FWD premo (Pav?)
This leaves $436k in the bank. Next week ditch Lamb/Lambert, put Bont back forward and turn a shit mid rookie into a premo.

Thanks.

gpTPSnS.jpg

Last edited:
"Does Sloane ever have stinkers?"

78 in Rd 18 last year.
Three scores under 80 in 2013.
Four scores under 80 in 2012.
Fives scores under 80 in 2011.

Another way of saying this might be "He's progressively reduced his sub-80 scores from 5 in 2011 to just one last year."

Dunno what his 80-100 numbers are through the years. I'm a bit annoyed I've overlooked him this year though (so far).

Hey guys,

I've already traded Goodes to Oxley and was planning on trading Ablett to Sloane/JPK/Lewis tomorrow but this Bont news has me worried as I have no FWD emergency.

What would you do?

This leaves $436k in the bank. Next week ditch Lamb/Lambert, put Bont back forward and turn a shit mid rookie into a premo.

Thanks.

gpTPSnS.jpg
Ablett to martin or another dpp fwd and swing him forward for lambert

"Does Sloane ever have stinkers?"

Another way of saying this might be "He's progressively reduced his sub-80 scores from 5 in 2011 to just one last year."

Dunno what his 80-100 numbers are through the years. I'm a bit annoyed I've overlooked him this year though (so far).
So far I've got swan as vice, will take his score, Robertson and Oxley. Good start so hoping for around the 2200 mark touch wood

Hey guys,

What would you do?

Thanks.

gpTPSnS.jpg
Also start cripps over miller imo

Here is a fun situation.

Have the VC on Swan (yay) but have all my players playing at this point so can't loophole (a few possible late outs but don't want to risk it, Cox is my R3). I also have Oxley as my bench emergency in the backline

Worth going

Goodes -> Brodie Smith if he is a late out on Saturday morning? Smith plays on the Saturday morning (Perth time) and basically would get me probably 30 extra points in the backline (Saad is my D6) and 30 points on my captaincy choice (I expect Fyfe to score 120ish)

My other trade will probably be Miller for Heeney conditional of Heeney not getting the kermit suit.

My only possible late out on Saturday morning is Cripps I guess.

Here is a fun situation.

Have the VC on Swan (yay) but have all my players playing at this point so can't loophole (a few possible late outs but don't want to risk it, Cox is my R3). I also have Oxley as my bench emergency in the backline

Worth going

Goodes -> Brodie Smith if he is a late out on Saturday morning? Smith plays on the Saturday morning (Perth time) and basically would get me probably 30 extra points in the backline (Saad is my D6) and 30 points on my captaincy choice (I expect Fyfe to score 120ish)

My other trade will probably be Miller for Heeney conditional of Heeney not getting the kermit suit.

My only possible late out on Saturday morning is Cripps I guess.
I like it. You're getting an A grade keeper in Smith whilst helping you loophole this week. I'd still do the trade if he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back