Game Day Round 3, 2024: West Coast vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh dear lord Gaff is back already.

table flip GIF

Coby Burgiel unavailable for selection due to having his appendix removed on Wednesday evening. Always something with this team!!!
Good thing I didn’t dedicate a significant part of the preview to him. That would’ve been really embarrassing.

season 8 doug GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need speed for this game so let's consider bringing in Gaff eh?

COME ON, I thought we were finally making the tough calls and making people earn their spots back.
One ok game in a seconds practice match ISN'T THAT.

Would be great to get him back playing good footy with confidence but I just don't think he has that in him atm.

He shouldn't really even be in the discussion, that's why.

Nobody actually thinks even Simpson is dumb enough to bring him back after 1 WAFL game. That said, why is he even on the extended bench and supposedly in the mix? Where is Burgiel (apparently he's had his appendix out and yet is still an arguably better selection than Gaff) or Hall? Why have we, in a supposedly rebuilding team not moved on from the slow as treacle, soon to be 32yr old who's footballing confidence is at an all time low?

1 week in the WAFL doesn't fix that, let alone a WAFL practice game against an understrength team.

Just like last week, after they dropped him then named him anyway, it's a very bizarre thing for the MC to be doing.

Last edited:
He shouldn't really even be in the discussion, that's why.

Nobody actually thinks even Simpson is dumb enough to bring him back after 1 WAFL game. That said, why is he even on the extended bench and supposedly in the mix? Where is Burgiel or Hall? Why have we, in a supposedly rebuilding team not moved on from the slow as treacle, soon to be 32yr old who's footballing confidence is at an all time low?

1 week in the WAFL doesn't fix that, let alone a WAFL practice game against an understrength team.

Just like last week, after they dropped him then named him anyway, it's a very bizarre thing for the MC to be doing.
And he didn't;t really set the world alight either. 29 disposals and one goal in a WAFL practice match isn't knocking the door down IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back