ROUND 4 A-LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard there were altercations between the two supporter groups, possibly started by the City group, the league doesn't need crap like this.
Possibly started by the City group...

Possibly started by the City group...

hqdefault.jpg

Can't believe Newcastle were forced to play the first 4 games of the season away from home. Not sure of the reason but that's just ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good game in the end. A tight first half, raining goals in the 2nd. Good win by Perth.

We have wingers coming out of our asses at United so losing him won't hurt us short term. He's a huge prospect and I'd love to see him stay longer. His relationship with Gombau is tight so we'll see what happens.

Thats why you got rid of jeronimo. I was suprised when he left Adelaide but now I see why. He isnt a gombau player.

Was going to comment on Newcastle being forced to play the first 4 games of the season away from home. But then read above re-turfing is the reason.

The obvious question is why didn't they get the re-turfing finalised prior to the season starting?

Fair hit by Antonis, reckon he has a big future.

Worse than Mabil last week?!?

Different sort of miss I suppose. Mabil's was more comic as he got himself so tangled up and was so close to goal. But in terms of just an awful display of skills, Kim's takes it for me. Ten yards out with the ball barely moving and the goalkeeper lying on the ground in the very far left corner of the goals. Under no physical pressure at all and he just rolls it into the grounded goalies lap.

Edit: Just watched it again... maybe not as bad as I thought the first time haha. Still terrible though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back