Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Mitchell v. GC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I have picked the wrong captain every week. watson spuds it up last week, cotchin the week before. I think I will just go left field and choose wines or beams to bounce back. just to help all you out that are thinking watson.

I am hating captains this year (as you can tell no ablett or pendles).

I think Jelwood against the Eagles will be a great pick. All the attention will go to Johnson. But....... since I haven't got Jelwood, I'm tipping Roo to completely smash the Crows

Rocky could be an ok choice., good for a solid 110. But yeah, going the Gazmeister.

Steve Johnson is a must for captain this week!

Great option at home vs a West Coast team that is missing Shuey, Masten, LeCras and Glass, with doubts on Scooter, Wellingham and Gaff. And he should surely bounce back after last week.

Forecast is a wet game. Is that worth risking over GAJ?

Great option at home vs a West Coast team that is missing Shuey, Masten, LeCras and Glass, with doubts on Scooter, Wellingham and Gaff. And he should surely bounce back after last week.

Forecast is a wet game. Is that worth risking over GAJ?
Just checked the weather for Saturday evening and it says there is very little chance of rain in the evening.....

Just checked the weather for Saturday evening and it says there is very little chance of rain in the evening.....

Haha... I wonder what they're all going on about on the forums?

SJ vs GAJ. Picked the wrong one last week for a loss of about 100 points... Perma captain GAJ I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people think of Sandilands vs no ruck division? Should get 40+ ho

Should get a good score but your hoping for a 120+ from you captain and I don't think he can reliably hit it.

Haha... I wonder what they're all going on about on the forums?

SJ vs GAJ. Picked the wrong one last week for a loss of about 100 points... Perma captain GAJ I think.

With your avatar you better :D. I've got GAJ C'd but so tempted to try SJ for a pod. Can see it being a last minute change.

SJ, in Geelong against midfield-less Eagles and won't be s**t as my captain two weeks in a row (well...I hope so anyway...). Will put the VC on Rockliff.

Back