Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So Bontempelli going terrible. I think I might need to trade him out too.. The week I get him in he f*cks it all up

Looking at another sub 1800 score thanks to bont, honeychurch, oxley, yolmen, docherty, newnes, mcintosh, barlow, parker, and newton.

Have only cracked 1800 once in 4 rounds....

So Bontempelli going terrible. I think I might need to trade him out too.. The week I get him in he f*cks it all up

What do you expect from a second year player? Those that started him got the rewards, not sure why he was a trade target the week after he missed a game through injury

Finished on 1804 and slipped down the rankings once again.

I invest far too much time into this game for such little reward. Quite depressing really.

1974 for the week
Surprisingly scored fairly well despite downgrading in order to gain more cash for an easy matchup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1745. Disgraceful.

Gray pulled out
Neale scored 36
Saad 50
Heeney 17 (injured)
Sloane 61
Kamdyn 47
Ceglar 40
Birchall 55

AND to make matters worse, Cripps was my midfield emergency. He scored a brilliant 137, which I found extra annoying considering the fact I just chose Heeney over him. Oh well!

This round was quite comical in ways... I'll leave it until after selection then inspect the damage.

Having Vandenberg, McCarthy and Talia as emergencies really hurt. Still, 1920 is okay in this round. Cripps, Goldy, Lewis scored my only 100s. Can't believe I'm ranked 2k odd having not hit 2000 points in a round yet.

1974 after what I thought was going to be an even bigger score pre-Sunday. Would have made 2k had it not been for some special mentions of sloaney and Barlow but hopefully they can pick it up soon.
Went up by 5.5k rankings, as I'm not 5.7k overall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back