Game Day Round 4 discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken into the top 1% now, and I'm top of the Div 1 league.
Camping Over The Hump GIF by 303Products

I just remembered that Chism had a dig about how having Ladhams was as good as fielding a donut.

I also just remembered that Chism has Witts and Nank.

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

I’m thinking Ladham’s 113 on the weekend would have been handy.

200.gif

It’s been a ******* s**t season, but gee this post makes it a little more enjoyable balmainforever

2142. Not bad. Doch, Young and the rookies were the let downs this week. Dawson saving me from disaster just wish I had the VC on him and not that stupid traitor Dunks. Darcy and Grundy in very very good form but will come up against better opponents this week. Going to hold Young for one more week and see if he can show some semblance of being an AFL footballer

Dawson was a great starting pick.

2110 for me brought in Will Day who looks a player and I will hold him if less than 2 weeks suspension.

Docherty just has an awful role so I’m going to wait and see with Walsh back if that helps.

$hit show of a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2142. Not bad. Doch, Young and the rookies were the let downs this week. Dawson saving me from disaster just wish I had the VC on him and not that stupid traitor Dunks. Darcy and Grundy in very very good form but will come up against better opponents this week. Going to hold Young for one more week and see if he can show some semblance of being an AFL footballer
Don't worry I had Bont as captain after looping Cripps. I had Dawson, Daicos and Grundy. I'm happy all did well, Grundy was the most realistic option as I still find it ballsy to go with a defender. But I may have to shift that mindset as Bont and Cripps never quite get the huge scores you expect watching the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back