Preview Round 4: Richmond V Melbourne "ANZAC Day Eve" @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 24/04/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate I respect your opinion just like the other posters who have mentioned Chaplin is a big out, but from my point of view he has had a shocking start to the year and I could not be more pleased with his omission. I have never seen more half hearted attempts at tackles and lack of awareness from such an experienced player. He is pathetic 1 on 1, and is just as useless as a third man up as evidenced against the Bulldogs where he had a clear run at the ball, went straight through his hands hitting him in the face, and bouncing into stringers hands for an open goal. Unnaceptable. All he does is 'guard space', no intensity, no hardness for such a big man.
I think you will find our defence will function a lot better tonight.
Sorry disagree. He is a good player. Reads the play well. Chops out well and takes intercept marks and pretty good disposal. Doesn't panic either. Each to their own though.

been waiting all week for my guest ticket for the misses for the game tonight. got it via email today and the ticket had be printed off before 5 pm yesterday:eek:. hopeless. had to ring club and now can pick it up at gate 3. anyone else in this situation.

We better bloody win this. I have a sig and avatar bet. If we lose this, my leggo man may be replaced with a tiger taking it up the ass from a cow or something

Oh is that a lego man? Thought it was Brandon Ellis in a suit o_O

Because it's nearly night time :)
jeremiah-johnson-gif.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought we'd lost last week judging from the gamethread, so I reckon there's some melts coming regardless.

Dunno if people are just having a giggle or are genuinely that emotionally unstable.

For just a giggle there is a lot of time invested into it, sadly, as not many giggles have been had

I thought we'd lost last week judging from the gamethread, so I reckon there's some melts coming regardless.

Dunno if people are just having a giggle or are genuinely that emotionally unstable.

makes for good reading though. I want us to be losing by 20 points and then run over the top of them in the last and win by 30. That way, we can have the griners posting about how they are positive about the win and then the frowners who could still post there melts..good way to spend the night after the game hehe

For some people around here, winning is a bad thing, and negatives must desperately be sought in order to satisfy their self loathing/masochism.

He's not even 30 yet. Has decent pace for his size and for a lefty has pretty good disposal on both sides. Just about everybody's disposal is sometimes not sharp.
I don't get the Chappy hate.
He's built like a gorilla but playing 1 on 1 is not his skill. He organises, intercepts and rebounds. Talk that he's slow is way of the mark. For a big bloke he's quick and moves well and has great disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back