Game Day Round 4: Richmond v Melbourne, Friday 7:50 PM AEST MCG, 24/04/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usually when the umpiring is so one sided the umps start paying 50-50's to level the frees differential. That hasn't been the case so far! One of the most disgraceful umpiring efforts I can recall.

Man it grinds my gears when Bruce pronounces it Sar-lem. Isn't it Say-lem.
Sounds closer to Slalem.

Anywho Cross has been done 3 times this season on that diving across a guys leg thing while they've done it all game.

On another side note I've been as critical of Watts as anyone but that show the replay of him dropping an overhead mark in driving rain 10 minutes later when the only bloke on the whole ground who's held one in that timespan is Hogan and we know that doesn't count as normal. ******* low hanging fruit. Commentators ar e******* *heads. * them

No free kick for taking out JKH's Legs.
I know someone else a;ready said it, but this is the most one sided umpiring I can remember seeing. You guys would have this game in the bag by now but for disgraceful umpiring. They always look at the stats at three quarter time tho and may try and even the ledger a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another goal and more rain would be nice.

Jetta gone for the game, we're 1 down in the bench in a taxing game. Not great.

Dawes' work in the centre square after goals has been really good tonight, running in hard and making a great contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back