Game Day Round 4: Richmond v Melbourne, Friday 7:50 PM AEST MCG, 24/04/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond Have NOTHING. We are exposing how s**t they are. And you know their supporters are gonna come out with injuries as excuses - but that's BS - they have plenty of 'Stars' in their team tonight - and they're doing Sweet FA.

Richmond Have NOTHING. We are exposing how s**t they are. And you know their supporters are gonna come out with injuries as excuses - but that's BS - they have plenty of 'Stars' in their team tonight - and they're doing Sweet FA.
Nup, none from me.

This is as 100% as simple as saying the best side won. That's it. You might not be premiership material but at least you play with heart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you guys don't mind me dropping in but you guys have an absolute JET on your hands with Hogan! He loves the contest and has some genuine mongrel in him! Exactly what you need in a CHF. Without trying to sound patronising, he reminds me of Carey a bit. He is going to be one of those guys I enjoy watching even though he aint in my team. Enjoy guys. A bona fide STAR in the making.

I'm a little upset with Melbourne for breaking my tipping, but I don't really mind.

It's so good to see you playing footy again. Well done.

Great win Dees, especially with the umpires being as one sided as they were last Friday night when they gave the Pies an armchair ride.

Hogan looks like being a gun for you, hopefully McCartin can start showing similar signs for us soon.

I tipped the Dees to win too, one of the few upsets I've predicted this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back