Game Day Round 5 2019: Hawks v Cats, 3:20pm @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaaannnddd....2 shots at goal in the last minute of a quarter to the opposition.

We're right in this...we should go to the huddle in the last minute of the third and have a little more rest?

Actually pretty good half from our boys. Defence has no answers though, we are at their mercy when they go inside 50.

I think back to that Hawks fan on here who called for Stratton to be dropped, because he wasn't adding anything to the team. Hope you're enjoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breust needs to lift, defensively he has been very lazy. Smith likewise. Nash has been useless and offered us nothing. Late in each quarter we just look tired, we don't kill the high ball and we don't work hard defensively. Have made some Geelong players look way better than they are with some lazy workrate.

Actually pretty good half from our boys. Defence has no answers though, we are at their mercy when they go inside 50.

I think back to that Hawks fan on here who called for Stratton to be dropped, because he wasn't adding anything to the team. Hope you're enjoying.

I think our defence has been good. It is Geelong mids streaming off the wing with no pressure after winning contests that is killing us.

Its hard to put a finger on it but i would say its Our bottem 6 that is crucify us.
Our best has been better than Geelong best, but Our worst is alot worse.

Ie Nash 0 touches Morrison 2 is crazy. Mirra skill errors and lack of match awareness kills us.

Good signs are Lewis and brand.
Playing gunston at half back is far to negative for mine.

Jesus. Ever heard of a tackle? They are literally waltzing through groups of players

It's that last 5 minutes of the quarter that kills us

On a bright note. Mitch Lewis is a star in the making. The contest and then clever tap for Smith to goal had class written all over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back