Game Day Round 5, 2022: Hawks v Cats, Easter Monday, 3.20pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vital we start well today. Rain expected around 3pm. If Lewis and Kozi can clunk a few and kick straight it will go a long way to us winning... I hope.

Heading to the 'G today for the tilt with my Scottish Mother-in-Law for her annual Melbourne footy experience.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Please be kind..... And LGH!🦅
Umm, that’s an eagle.

baby GIF
Me waiting for 3.20pm
Come on you hawks!

Dunno about you guys but whenever I look at the easter monday teams I say a little prayer and thank the good lord we won't be blindly hacking the ball straight to harry taylor 😱😱😱
I do the same. Actually what I do more is try to send positive vibes to all our lads.

What I want is a fierce response. Time for our mids to put it all on the line. It can happen and I think it will.

Hawks by 3 points. Plus I'm tripping Shiels as BOG. He'll thrive in the wet weather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No injuries, bank the four points and move onto the next victims.

I hate these PUSSIES more than any other team in the league!!! Whining, arm flapping, flopping, flock of squawking seagulls!!! Bunch of pensioners that smell of mothballs, cheap cat food and metho!!!! These flogs have struggled to be relevant since the frozen water salesman and his cronies shuffled off to windy hill!!!!

LETS SMOKE THESE HAMSTERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back