Round 5 - ANZAC Eve - Melbourne v Richmond, Tuesday 24 April, 7:25pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons pathetic.

Unlikely, but Tigers may regret not going further ahead.

Demons look so slow and yet Tigers not damaging. Dont think either team are doing their credentials any good tonight. Very sloppy game. Tiger pressure good but if you dont score it doesnt count for much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Melbourne are kinda trying compared to last week. But they just seemed rattled going forward. Think Richmond's pressure has at least something to do with it, but not all of it....

Lucky to only be 20 points down. With a Clarkson in the box I think they could turn it around because they are still managing to hang in there, but I dunno how Goodwin will....

Have to say the Richmond fans (and Hardwick) going off about that deliberate clearly have NFI. A player within 10 meters in the general direction who hadn't sprinted to get close. The other ones were obvious pay every day of the week deliberates.

Honestly expected more from Melbourne. Brought the heat early but they just burnt the ball with long kicks inside 50. Once their pressure fell Richmond kicked away.

Long kicks down the wing is a way to make the MCG small for Richmond in defence and big in attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back