Round 5 Discussion (Dedicated to wholesome and clean posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

just for you Wayne.
Himmelberg killed ROB :eek:

maybe thats why not many people are trading him in.
Just when I traded Goldy to him.
1a7fec420e7b4ed2140cac9b6fbdf3fe.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

N
just for you Wayne.

Oh FFS, traded him in last night when teams dropped. FMSCL. And heck WaynesWorld19 and his inside info which didn’t include crucial info like this 🤬

Oh FFS, traded him in last night when teams dropped. FMSCL. And **** WaynesWorld19 and his inside info which didn’t include crucial info like this 🤬
Oh oh spaghetti oohhs...sounds like the Ollie Pig situation from last year, but this time Uncie Jisk gonna gnaw on your ass...

smug laugh.gif

Oh FFS, traded him in last night when teams dropped. FMSCL. And **** WaynesWorld19 and his inside info which didn’t include crucial info like this 🤬
So is it worth trading in O’Brien now that he will share the ruck duties?
i reckon Himmelberg is just a Jenkins replacement who normally chops out in the ruck for Adelaide anyway.
i wouldnt be too concerned, i was just trying to wind up Wayne.

...unless they both get picked :eek:

Surely he was always going to share with someone.

No one in the league is rucking 100% of the time

Its odd cause with Elliot Himmelberg coming in means one of the crows forward is being dropped. In this case I think Jenkins will make way for him? Makes sense to me cause Jenkins always shared ruck duties when Jacobs was off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have potentially the most underwhelming emergency loophole of all time this week - Drew into Balta.

Don’t even know if it’s worth it - Drew could pull out a 30 and still outscore Faulta. Knowing my luck, one of the Monday players (Danger or Worpel) would then be a late out, leaving a tasty donut and a Balta 15.

Worth doing it as insurance for Drew, or not worth it due to Balta’s unprecedented spudiness?

just for you Wayne.

Himmelberg is a worse ruckman than ROB ....he's a KPF ..no threat here, trust me

Have potentially the most underwhelming emergency loophole of all time this week - Drew into Balta.

Don’t even know if it’s worth it - Drew could pull out a 30 and still outscore Faulta. Knowing my luck, one of the Monday players (Danger or Worpel) would then be a late out, leaving a tasty donut and a Balta 15.

Worth doing it as insurance for Drew, or not worth it due to Balta’s unprecedented spudiness?

Lol don't bother

Going to loophole Butters with Constable. If Butters goes wrong I'll be playing Stack.

For the record, I sat Butters out last weekend for the first time this year. I've been having a sick sense with the rookies this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back