Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

i had both parker and barlow. Traded out Barlow to Heppell. Barlow makes 110, heppell on track for sub 90, and parker gets an 80.

Just having a retched season so far.

1982 this week.

First 2k cracked for the year.

Talia with 16
Jacobs down 41 points off his average

Can't complain too much. Shouldn't have played Talia.

Ebert <3

Got Parker, Newnes, McCarthy on field too but compared to previous weeks my threshold for raging has been lowered considerably.

i had both parker and barlow. Traded out Barlow to Heppell. Barlow makes 110, heppell on track for sub 90, and parker gets an 80.

Just having a retched season so far.

1982 this week.

hanginthere_cat.jpg

It'll get better (probably).

No real standout scores for me this week.

Mostly consistent performances across the board, though.

2068, pleased.

1881, man I suck at this.

Sadly my Elite side is even worse.

Polec sub, Josh Kelly sub, Swallow KO'd, Pavlich KO'd, Jacobs and Sandilands spudding it, and I still have Scott Selwood and Leigh Montagna sitting idle, soon to be joined by Luke Hodge.

To make matters worse my opponent had Armitage as captain getting 133 and campaignering Chris Mayne managing to fluke 149.

Made Heppell captain this week :mad:
2153 for the week. Had some shockers though (krakouer :() onwards and upwards I guess.

Bruce on the bench was a big one for me (should know to trust defenders named Bruce ;) ), but not too much to complain about seeing everyone else's scores.

2007, was 2015 and one point ahead of my league matchup but a negative three for a player in a score update post-match brought me 2 points behind

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't complain too much considering i copped a 22 from Fraser McInnes. Just thought Honeychurch would be sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back