Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

13+C/1310

Finally starting to click for me after four horror rounds that left me ranked around 50K. :eek:

Great comeback from Lewis but I don't think he will play for a week or two. I am unlikely to drop him but ready to buy in a premium to captain.
Going to be without Hodge as well for a few weeks.
Yeah probably out for two just a guess, but he will sit on bench and will upgrade Rich to a premo.

1333/15

Parker and Treloar are starting to s**t me off. Premium midfielders yet are playing like crap. Throw in Barlow and I have a massively under performing trio right there....

Hibberd, Newnes, Barlow, CEY, Vandenberg, Bellchambers, Gray and Salem to play tomorrow.

1423/16

Would consider trading Treloar this week if it wasn't for the likely suspensions of Lewis and Hodge. New recruit Coniglio was underwhelming but 88 isn't too bad in a big loss.

Newnes, Lumumba, Heppell, CEY, Bellchambers, Gray and Salem tomorrow.

1267/12+C mmm

Mac, Saad and Oxley starting trio killing it this week. Still quite a few to come tomorrow with only three rookies (CEY, Salem, Vandenberg). Hoping that 2100 isn't out of reach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barlow ur killing me !

Sorry barlow forgive me :oops:

Last edited:
1333/15

Parker and Treloar are starting to s**t me off. Premium midfielders yet are playing like crap. Throw in Barlow and I have a massively under performing trio right there....

Hibberd, Newnes, Barlow, CEY, Vandenberg, Bellchambers, Gray and Salem to play tomorrow.
I feel you. Parker is the kind of player that could wreck your season. Keep expecting better but never doing poorly enough to trade out. Don't get me wrong he's a gun but 80s is not good enough.

Barlow is just straight up bleeding me for all I'm worth.

Frustrating but will be fun trying to get my spud team up to a respectable standard.

Edit: went too hard on Barlow he's still playing. Could do 90.

I feel you. Parker is the kind of player that could wreck your season. Keep expecting better but never doing poorly enough to trade out. Don't get me wrong he's a gun but 80s is not good enough.

Barlow is just straight up bleeding me for all I'm worth.

Frustrating but will be fun trying to get my spud team up to a respectable standard.

Round 1 I was loving the Parker pick. After that he just hasn't looked 100% and is spending more time up forward by the looks of it. He will come good at some stage.

Barlow bleeding cash but I'm holding for now. Other things to sort out and time to start getting the upgrades and downgrades done.

Barlow :D you bloody ripper.

Hope this means he's back. The guy is my rock.

370896-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back