Autopsy Round 6, 2022: Hawks fall over against Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

As is the way.
1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Very good early.

Poor execution and decisions cost us as the game went on. Poor late.

I won't mention the umpiring. 😤

Midfield looked good early, but really fell away. -13 in clearances. -26 inside 50's.

Really missed Lewis and Jiath today also.

Go at it.

What a debacle of a last quarter.

Saint second half, and then this...

Some poor decisions and skills through the game, we paid for it in the avalanche in the last

FFS

Swans are a very good side, what a last quarter from them

The scoreline doesn't reflect our effort levels for the majority of the day

Got absolutely cooked at the contest, but I liked a lot of what I saw today

So many mistakes from both experienced and rookies alike

Great first 15 mins and that was about it - honestly didn’t look the same after young McDonald dropped that some chest mark

i hate to see what the D’s will do to us next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynch was on managed minutes and it made the Swans rucks look good. Lynch will be better for the run.

Good first quarter, but just ran out of steam after that. Some poor decisions and some garbage umpiring gave the Swans easy ball but we really lacked an out when trying to run and spread.

On to next week...

Ran out of legs. Important thing is they beat Geelong last week.

Pre season I would have put Hawthorn 1 win max 2 out of 6. The fact we are 8th atm and 3-3 is a positive for me.

Yeah I gotta admit it's hard to be too upset when you can always just wind back to last Monday and watch us take out the pussycats

Oh well, s**t happens
Feel sorry for the boys that it ended up being a blow out

Allowed Sydney to control the game and any semblance of a game plan went out the window. Became a game of poor decision making and horrible disposal.

Looked very tired in the end and Sam may need to give some of the young blokes a rest and some old blokes a kick up the arse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back