Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm contemplating him, just need him to be Top 10 mids or better from here on in, will he be is the real question?

He's certainly better than his current input, could be a steal and should turn it around.
Why has he been scoring so poorly? Anyone know? He looked good until he got knocked out round 1 but hasnt performed since

Long time reader, first time poster!

This is my current situation. 26 trades left and have $197,200 in the bank. I'm ranked 385th!

How should I play it from here?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 7.11.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 7.11.21 PM.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 6

i don't mind salem to goddard but no Fyfe is staring at me with **** eyes
Yeah totally agree on Fyfe but that trade will basically use all my cash up. I am hoping in a week or two that $400k should allow me to upgrade 2 mid rookies to 2 fallen premos.
Just wish a couple of the mid cows had finished mooing so I could start the cull and don't want to move krak from mids as I will lose my Dpp option.

Is the general feeling leave the backs alone for now as it is too early to pinpoint the best performers season end at this early stage?

Long time reader, first time poster!

This is my current situation. 26 trades left and have $197,200 in the bank. I'm ranked 385th!

How should I play it from here?

Salem to Glenn
heeney to danger

Get aggressive

Great rank

Keep posting.
more the merrier

Ok, 25 trades & $373k in the bank.

i'm considering Salem > Pendlebury (via Gray) - however this move would pretty much wipe out my bank..

Worth doing? Or am I better off focusing elsewhere..? Here is my current team:

Cheers

upload_2015-5-6_19-39-6.png

Salem to Glenn
heeney to danger

Get aggressive

Great rank

Keep posting.
more the merrier

Thanks buddy. Interesting viewpoint. If I do trade at all this week it would be culling Salem.

Just don't feel comfortable getting Glenn before he's named for a 3rd game.

Also Danger has frustrated me in previous years with the amount of sub 100 scores he gets.

Thanks buddy. Interesting viewpoint. If I do trade at all this week it would be culling Salem.

Just don't feel comfortable getting Glenn before he's named for a 3rd game.

Also Danger has frustrated me in previous years with the amount of sub 100 scores he gets.

Given gold coasts injuries and team status he's locked in.
yep a week early but that week early mite get you 50 points closer to the leaders if u get the rite premo in.

What are peoples views on Parker?
Looking to jump on this week and is dirt cheap! Swans have the Demons this week so surely will be a good contested game for him to thrive in then their following games are Cats and Hawks. Surely cant get any worse and I got burnt last year trading in guys who were overpriced. $484k for a gun mid who averaged 109 last year. Yes please!
He is cheap but he was more of a gun fwd with his Dpp last year you'd probably want better mids in your final side but when they are that cheap it's probably worth it as the money saved can afford you a solid team quicker. I think cheap good players is the only realistic way to end up with a good team so I'm seriously considering him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why has he been scoring so poorly? Anyone know? He looked good until he got knocked out round 1 but hasnt performed since
Having had him all year he has been stiff not to be averaging 105 or more. First game he was subbed off and was going to score 130 but because the game was close he got scaled down a lot. 2nd game he still got 30 possessions but butchered it a bit. last game he had a shot for goal that might have been the match winning goal but it got smothered which probably cost him 30 points. If i didn't have him i would definitely get him in

Hmm whats people thoughts on James Kelly? Punt or keep. If he is out for 4 weeks im thinking punt

25 Trades / $373k in the bank... I have plenty of rookies still making me $ but I think it's time to make a move on Salem..

Here are a couple of initial options:

Option 1 - Salem > Buddy ($149k left in the bank) - Or am I better to get abit more growth with either Hogan or Clarke and upgrade to Buddy in a couple of weeks?

Option 2 - Salem > Pendlebury/Mundy or Hannebery - via Bont (this will nearly wipe my bank out)

My defence is also in need of some work, im just not sure how to prioritize this.. ?

Cheers

View attachment 130694
Everyones getting bugger all from their defence, Tmac and Big Bash are the only ones to include, but they are easily able to put in poor scores.. Strong mids and DPP mids in the fwd line is my game, ive given up on the D

I love it how if you are on the team page, and then refresh the page, your projected score appears and then says N/A for non gold subs.

Heeney to Pendlebury
Choose Selwood over Pendlebury at the start of the year.. Feels good to have him in my team, another solid week to week VC/C option

Hmm whats people thoughts on James Kelly? Punt or keep. If he is out for 4 weeks im thinking punt
I'm trading. My defense is already pretty light so can't have him on the pine for that long

Liam Picken looks the defender to jump on at the moment according to WB assistant coach he's been freed of his tagging role and is a far happier person for it so it looks like he's a full time 30+per gamer to sure up the back line.
Massive risk imo. I reckon he's only there due to Wallis's injury. AFL Fantasy type of move only imo as he may go back to playing different roles once Wallis comes back

SC team 1.PNG

This is how my team looks, assuming I stick with my trades this week. ( Salem - Glenn, moving Gray forward, and Geary to Shaw) Leaves me $102k for future.

I'd be pretty happy to sit on my hands for a while. Can you guys see any glaring issues I'm missing? Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back