Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are your options on the bench?

My options on the bench are not good. I am waiting for the team announcement but I have a strategy in mind. Very different to those on this trade thread with hodge, Lewis and potential replacements. But, like I said I need to wait for team announcements.

I think I'm going to have to get Mundy. Can't ignore his scores even though I'm not fully trusting.

Originally I was going to do Hodge for Mundy, but after carefully looking at my team, research and my hatred of buying a player at their peak, I am going a different tact.

Originally I was going to do Hodge for Mundy, but after carefully looking at my team, research and my hatred of buying a player at their peak, I am going a different tact.

Exact same reason I'm not getting in Mundy. His price is at its highest and it should drop around 50-70k before the byes. I'm getting in Boyd, who I think is at a stable price.

Exact same reason I'm not getting in Mundy. His price is at its highest and it should drop around 50-70k before the byes. I'm getting in Boyd, who I think is at a stable price.

Passing on Mundy could def. work out in your favor :thumbsu: I think he'll be very popular this weekend.

Just have to hope he doesn't continue to smash it and Boyd stays healthy.

If it lets you do an upgrade or two before planned could be well worth it.

edit: Spoke too soon :(

• Matthew Boyd (General soreness)

Oh no Cam Ellis done hamstring.

Need to investigate.

edit:

Word on the street is he'll miss 2 weeks. Hopefully better sources to come.

ffs, Lewis, Hodge, Bennell & CEY missing from my first team in one week. Got to love this game

Im gonna have to hold boyd and lewis... So cant hold cey for 2 weeks aswell
Cey > glenn
Then thinking lumumba to either armitage sloane or dahlhaus what should i do ? Will sloane definitely play and will montagna back effect armitage ?

Just checked armitage got 89 the only game montagna played

Last edited:
Cam Ellis was like my rock. Minus BE, smashing 90s most weeks. Can't be holding Hodge, Lewis and Yol. In fact will only be able to hold one. Suspensions are better than injuries but money on the bench is points off your score. Will have to think on this one.

How do you guys think young Isaac Smith will go without Hodge and Lewis in the team?

ffs, Lewis, Hodge, Bennell & CEY missing from my first team in one week. Got to love this game

FWIW, I have all of those four plus Polec. :drunk:

Thinking that I'll hold Lewis, CEY and Bennell (2, 2 and 1 weeks) and trade out Hodge and Polec for Glenn and one other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

traded J.lewis out for I.Smith.
traded Nic Nat upgraded to S.Martin

Captain either I.Smith ,Heppel or swanny....cant decide.

heeney wearing the mid (e) Vandenburg onto forward line bench(e) via S.Motlop DPP , M.Clark onto field

Had very little problem with injury until now when I lose Hodge and Lewis, now CEY out as well as Jack Martin and Bennell suspended. My arm has been twisted CEY > T Mitchell & Ben Newton to Glenn. Only have one green light on the Bench - Jaksch. NVB survives another week, hope he does well.

FFS, Cey out has royally screwed up my trade plans.

I refuse to go into the round with no cover on the mid bench, so Lewis suddenly finds himself traded.

Ive gone Luke Hodge to Josh Glenn (by moving Salem to Def and Vandenberg to Fwd)
And Ahmed Saad (who Ive wanted to get rid of for weeks now) To Mitch Clark as He's still got a low break even and now DPP and I figure a 3rd ruck will be handy come bye time.

This has left me with $40400 in the bank for upgrades next week. Could of easily just sideways traded Hodge for Mundy and Lewis for another premium which would probably give me a good weekly score and possibly improve my overall ranking (879) but those kinda trades get you nowhere in the long run! Better of making some coin.

Im playing the long game! Lewis can sit on the bench for 2 weeks. Can't justify 2 trades just to take him out and bring him back in again.

Nelson back in for WCE (he was a complete gamble and has been scoring relatively well) so tempted to hold with CEY now out too. But that would mean getting rid of one of CEY and Lewis for Glenn. Bloody tough call.

Nelson back in for WCE (he was a complete gamble and has been scoring relatively well) so tempted to hold with CEY now out too. But that would mean getting rid of one of CEY and Lewis for Glenn. Bloody tough call.

Id get rid of CEY over Lewis. CEY is just a cash cow at the end of the day. Sure hes been scoring well but not sure if he can keep that up all season where as Lewis is a keeper. Downgrading CEY to Glenn will make you a tidy profit and you will continue to make money. It could be hard to bring Lewis back into your team later if you downgrade him. Plus you will have to burn a trade to get him back in.

Id get rid of CEY over Lewis. CEY is just a cash cow at the end of the day. Sure hes been scoring well but not sure if he can keep that up all season where as Lewis is a keeper. Downgrading CEY to Glenn will make you a tidy profit and you will continue to make money. It could be hard to bring Lewis back into your team later if you downgrade him. Plus you will have to burn a trade to get him back in.

I need to get rid of one of Lewis, Isaac Smith and Rischitelli in time for the first bye though, but I guess keeping Lewis would be more beneficial than the other two. If I bring in Glenn for CEY, might be able to squeeze Hunt to Mundy but I haven't checked yet.

EDIT: Yep! I can. Perfect.

Dang it going to have to pass on Glenn. Was supposed to double upgrade this week, and with Jlew / Hodge / CEY out I can't afford to to cash in for another rookie. Mundy a likely in for me.

Have Kelly, CEY, newton, and NVB! Who goes? Any advice would help! Also how long is Kelly out for

lumumba > to either dahlhaus sloane or jack steven what are peoples thoughts i was thinking dahl now I'm thinking steven :drunk:

Looks like I'll be keeping Hunt for another week because I can't bring in Boyd and CEY's out.

Just about set on going:

Lewis -> Fyfe
Ellis-Yolmen -> Glenn.

I allready had a heap of money in the kitty so with Lewis out id essentially be not using 800k, with out CEY Ive got less faith in the rookies so Lewis had to go.

Couldn't miss out on Glenn either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back