Review Round 7: GWS VS Carlton at Etihad, Sat 16th

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought of you straight away kezz, when Joel kicked that goal...:p

What a brilliant win for you guys. Well done, have thoroughly enjoyed the game.:thumbsu:

How excited was Joel when he kicked that !! The boys are buying Into this and loving it. Expect some signings this week !!

Cameron, Mcarthy, Stewart and soon Patton !!! Oooouuuuccchhhh

How excited was Joel when he kicked that !!

He should be used to it. 1 behind in 2012, 1 goal in 2013, 2 goals in 2014. Expecting 4 this year!

Dear lord that man makes me swoon though! If it's not his gorgeous good looks it's his brilliant football genius that certainly gets me worked up!

*fans self*

Hang on !!!!!!!! I am at work and was following this game on the phone. Did Griffin do his knee ? WTF !!! How bad

Looked precautionary. The commentary team just noted that it was already strapped when he came off.

Very good win tonight everyone played out of there skins did everyone see the stat of jezza and McCarthy being the second best forward combo in the league after eddy and walker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media already seems to be focusing on how bad Carlton were (and speculation on a coach sacking) rather than on how good the giants were.

I don't think i mind that to be honest - keeps the presure on the playing group to a minimum, and allows us to keep the focus on playing footy and planning ambushes.

I would hope you are right... but inside mids are all they really have. Judd is still a very good inside player. They can match us there, but prob not for depth as the game goes on. We should beat them on the outside and with goal scoring. They can't kick a score atm

i want to say i told you so: carltons mids aren't inside mids at all, they're chip scabs looking for cheap possessions to pad their stats and judd is ONE player.
I haven't watched the game but heard the score at the half time break at ANZ, holy s**t!

this is your biggest win yes?

Couple of seasons ago I won a draw (along with a bunch of others) to be presented with a match worn guernsey after a game in Manuka. Was hoping for Ward, Scully or Cameron to give me theirs, but in the end it was a scruffy blonde I'd never heard of that gave me his number 19 jumper.

I've followed the career of Nick Haynes closely ever since, and he's quickly becomming a fantastic defender for us. Damaging counter attacks and intercept marks are par for the course with him now, and he had an amazing game against the blues.

Couple of seasons ago I won a draw (along with a bunch of others) to be presented with a match worn guernsey after a game in Manuka. Was hoping for Ward, Scully or Cameron to give me theirs, but in the end it was a scruffy blonde I'd never heard of that gave me his number 19 jumper.
Unlucky,it will only be worthwhile for 12 years and a couple of premierships.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back