Game Day Round 8, 2015 - Essendon vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've just been out played by a more experienced, bigger bodied side. We dropped our heads for a bit and thats all it took for the score to blow out.

Those Bronx cheers from the Bomber's fans early on really changed the way the umpires are officiating for the remainder of the game.

We clearly consist of two teams. The team that presented itself from Round 1-5 and the team in round 6-7. Sadly the round 6-7 team has now been subbed off!!

Unfortunately we are easily dominated aerially. Looking at St Kilda and the Giants, both are strong aerially, and we dont exactly have an overflow of talls ready to step in.
Yeah, this is it really. Essendon going forward have the luxury of knowing that if they sit it up high they're a better than even chance of taking a mark. It makes it easier to play on and play direct when you know even if you're reduced to a get out kick chances are it'll work out.

I know some of you are going to get stuck into me for this but I don't care, Aish is a soft, useless, selfish disgrace of a footballer. We are kidding if we think anyone going is giving us a first round pick for her. Go home and you can sleep between mum and dad and they can tell you that you are the best. I can handle we are not very good but cannot handle when players don't try. He does not try or do anything to help this team. Rant over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know some of you are going to get stuck into me for this but I don't care, Aish is a soft, useless, selfish disgrace of a footballer. We are kidding if we think anyone going is giving us a first round pick for her. Go home and you can sleep between mum and dad and they can tell you that you are the best. I can handle we are not very good but cannot handle when players don't try. He does not try or do anything to help this team. Rant over

I don't think you are on your own in terms of disappointment with Aish, it's more the way such views are expressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back