Game Day Round 8, 2015 - Essendon vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop going to ground so ******* easily in the ******* tackles you soft utensils. FFS. The girls in the game earlier were tougher than this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better teams get the rub of the green more often than not.

We did ok, we played a solid half of football, alot to like.

It's clearly an issue with fitness. How many times this quarter are Brisbane players happy to lie on the ball and give half assed attempts to con the umpires they were making an attempt to punch the ball out. Even frigging Golby who has been on fifteen minutes!!

Andrews was pathetic... very lazy and didn't do the work prior to hold ground for the ball drop. Umps did their best to make a bad situation even worse.
He was in the air and the ball had an awkward bounce? He can't help a bombers player grabbing him the moment he grabs it.

I may be on my own here but I wonder if Aish would be copping this kind of heat if he had already resigned with us.
While some of it is warranted, some of it is uncalled for. He has looked slightly off at some stages this year but don't get me wrong, i am more than aware of the poor games he has had, he has also shown enough as a second year 19 yr old player, to prove he is going to be a good player. Until he says he is gone, we have to treat him as one of us. It's getting ridiculous.

We've been shitouse, don't get me wrong, but the umpiring today has been laughable. The margin wwouldn't be this big if these umpires weren't so pissweak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back