Round 8 Captains.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Right Foot

Rookie
Apr 8, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Who's everyone looking at this week with most of the popular captain options (GAB, Pendles, SJ etc) having the bye?

Think I might have a crack with Libba knowing he has a pretty decent record against the Demons.

I'd have to say Leigh Montagna. 135, 158 and 151 in the last three games. Rockliff starting to look good but his last 3 have been 116, 76 and 141. The highest scorer last week was Callan Ward with 162 but I'd be wary of him as he has also had consecutive scores of 59 and 44.

Really struggling to find a viable option as captain in fantasy. Watson is probably my best option at the moment in my team at the moment, but that will change when I bring in Montagna for Prestia this week.

Will be going Libba in RDT this week. He's finally starting to hit some form after his slow start to the season.

I'm probably stuck with Macrae, Chapman, Suckling or Burgoyne (needed to trade out a FWD and DEF)... Not loving those options but could be worse I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joey, Chappie, McRae all in the mix. My heart wants to go with Chappie. My brain says Joey. My gut tells me McRae. DAMN THIS. DAMN THIS ALL TO HELL.

Who would you guys go for?

Watson, Ward or McVeigh?
Ward! Watson I think will cruise against Lions, and Stanton might go big. McVeigh may play well against Hawks ,but not sure if he'll be super DT friendly to consider captaincy. Ward to go big against a misfiring Eagles on Patto's playground

Remove this Banner Ad

Back