Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hear another one of these ******* showboating pricks humble bragging with their '2,190, might see me slip back outside the top 500 overall, think I'll rage quit' action, I'll go full Plough Wallace.
Try owning nutless ******* primates like Billings, Naughton and all the other useless ******* misanthrope bastards who sunk the rest of us.
Seriously, though, some tidy ranks, love youse all.

View attachment 496838

giphy.gif
Wow uncanny.

If you add all them together you get my exact rank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fair cop - must say I'm surprised. I guess they got a few of his good weeks with the double captains points.
No doubt they did. That post was before this round's effect though. Now that 17th team has shot up to 2nd and the 14th, 15th and 19th teams don't have him either, so your prediction is coming true.

Trades done.

Naughton > Ronke > via Sicily

Holman > Phillips

$223,600 in the kitty.

Next week Doedee > Yeo and maybe Murray > Cumming.
This might help in terms of what you can expect to earn out of Ronke. Top line shows what his price would be based on score x next week, rows below then show what he would be at after two weeks (the most interesting timeframe given 3-wk rolling average influence of the 120) based on score x Rd 9, score y rd 10. If he goes 60, 60, e.g., he'd be around 320k, so 105k-odd profit. Will recheck maths later, just cobbled it together as it interested me.
:thumbsu:
upload_2018-5-13_12-48-32.png

Don’t tell me some other poor bastard has Callum Mills too :drunk:

Absolute disaster
Can't see him being anything other than a D7 from here on in but most likely gone at his bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back