Game Day Round 9, 2016 - Melbourne vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Excited for today feels like a real line in the sand moment...,this point and no further.

Test for the players abd coached as to how they respond as individuals and as a group, there is an opportunity for some up and comers to take ownership of the moment and at the same time the club itself.

No pressure gentleman

West to leap like Natanui and dominate the ruck and the clearances

On the way to the ground. No chance of winning today, zero, given the inexperience injected into the line up (let alone a full squad) but eagerly anticipating whether we respond or not effort wise.

I have a feeling this game is going to piss me off.

Leaving now too with the family. Have been given MCC members seats from a client.
Personally never been in there, if my kids play up I think a return is very unlikely.
Ps it is blowing like crazy ATM. Wind gonna make it difficult.

Reddo to dominate the clearances, Leuey to win the tapouts and kick 2 goal himself. Docherty and Yeo to provide the drive out of half back that has been missing. Clark and Polec to kick accurately and keep us in front.

I can't see where this could go wrong.
**parrallel universe**

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off to the G. Usually don't go to games due to vision issues. Just thinking if I turn up maybe the players will too. Trying to get my mental framework into practise match mode. It's all about some green sprigs of hope from the kids.

If anyone sees an old bloke in a 3 peat cap on the ground searching for a contact lens, please assist.

I wonder if there is a universe where Sam Sheldon becomes the best #3 to play for the Lions?

Nah..

I had to put my hot drink down to avoid spilling it while chuckling.

13217595_10154205293102317_63594983726689040_o.jpg

In the women's game, Jess Cameron's kicked 5 and we're up by 10 goals.

In the men's, Hogan's kicked 5 and we're up by 10 goals.

APB Lions Supporters. This man is on the platform at Clifton Hill Station. If you want the Lions to win today, intercept and detain him. Do not let him get to the MCG. image.jpeg

I have no expectations today. Just want to see positive things from Schache, Robertson, Taylor, Keays, McStay, Mayes, Freeman, Paine, Mathieson & Evans today. Just want some hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back