Prediction Round 9, 2024: Changes vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are entitled to opinions. Whose the pleb who keeps barking on about how good he is!
I've read some utter lubtish on here too but that's what makes the world go round.
There is a distinct difference between having an opinion and every time someone mentions them chiming in with the same thing over and over again, day after day.

Chesser 8 touches 2 clangers
You seem to be going hard at Chesser!! His numbers are slowly rising but the quality of them is rising. Plus getting on the scoreboard. The club obviously rates him so I’d pay more credence to their view than yours.No offence intended! I took a few potshots at JW for perceived slackness tho it was said he was highly rated at the club. Then he came out with a game like last week showing just what he is capable of. He’s not “instantly” arrived but we now know he’s got “it”!
Chesser is coming from a long way back injury wise but is obviously rated and is building.
Anybody who jumps in a car and drives across the Nullarbor to join us gets extra brownie points.He committed to us and after what he’s been through he deserves commitment from us!

You seem to be going hard at Chesser!! His numbers are slowly rising but the quality of them is rising. Plus getting on the scoreboard. The club obviously rates him so I’d pay more credence to their view than yours.No offence intended! I took a few potshots at JW for perceived slackness tho it was said he was highly rated at the club. Then he came out with a game like last week showing just what he is capable of. He’s not “instantly” arrived but we now know he’s got “it”!
Chesser is coming from a long way back injury wise but is obviously rated and is building.
Anybody who jumps in a car and drives across the Nullarbor to join us gets extra brownie points.He committed to us and after what he’s been through he deserves commitment from us!
Jack Williams has good football nouse and goes hard a real long term prospects

So what are the expectations for tomorrow?

With the outs for both teams, I'm hoping to keep it under a 5 goal loss.

With a bit of luck, we might even jag a win.
Last week's loss against Essendon is looking pretty good.
Expecting pretty much the same pressure and pace as Essendon, hoping to see a sparkle from Ryan, Dewar, Johnston, Chesser, Ginbey and Reid? Maybe Sheed will surprise us...

Do we have a game day thread?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Indeed we do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back