Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's more pressing to trade out at this stage out of Mitch Clark, Tarrant or Krak?
I prefer Tarrant the best out of the 3, but cant split Clark/Krak (injured & subbed off) and interested to get others opinions here. Im leaning toward keeping Krak solely for his DPP option, and trading out Clark.

Cheers

Last edited:
Since TheOz rage quit over Kouda, I can keep pace with this thread. This page alone has lasted 13 minutes.

Edit: Of course my post pushed us to a new page :p
I didn't rage quite I went out to dinner. Geez always rage quit with you. Outside of spuds Oxley and Clark and Pendlebury being a dickhead, didn't crack 2500 but up to 700th odd, which is kinda s**t for me so am pissed off.

Who's more pressing to trade out at this stage out of Mitch Clark, Tarrant or Krak?
I prefer Tarrant the best out of the 3, but cant split Clark/Krak (injured & subbed off) and interested to get others opinions here. Im leaning toward keeping Krak solely for his DPP option, and trading out Clark.

Cheers
Asho81 it's too late, Round 9 has finished. You had to do your trades before 4:40pm on Sunday at the latest :(

I didn't rage quite I went out to dinner. Geez always rage quit with you. Outside of spuds Oxley and Clark and Pendlebury being a dickhead, didn't crack 2500 but up to 700th odd, which is kinda s**t for me so am pissed off.
1.jpg
2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back