Game Day Round 9 - Sydney V. Carlton - Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im hearing on radio that quite a few people have called in suggesting they found it intimidating and aggressive, one caller said it was like Goodes preparing to throw a spear.

This is going to get a lot of attention through the week.

Seriously let's call New Zealand and tell them we are banning the Haka because its intimidating and aggressive. Some people need to grow a set

Are people seriously bagging out Shaw for his game? He did very little wrong, his first quarter in particular was near enough to flawless. Would put him in the best 11 rather than the bottom 11.
I agree, but this will be his last year and I really think that we need to give Jones a chance. At least he should get get several games this year and this was one of those games.

I agree, but this will be his last year and I really think that we need to give Jones a chance. At least he should get get several games this year and this was one of those games.
Think it will be his lat year too. Would also like to see others given a run in this "dip" in competitive opposition during the middle of the season. Jones being one of them. Just getting tired of hearing the same names being plucked out regardless of performance.

So im hearing on radio that quite a few people have called in suggesting they found it intimidating and aggressive, one caller said it was like Goodes preparing to throw a spear.

Hard to argue that. That's exactly what he did. Then again, is it different from the haka?

Those imaginery spears dont tickle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, long time lurker and first time poster.... Was sitting right above the Carlton cheer squad tonight. After Goodesy celebrated his goal they started a "goodsey is a w#%ker" chant... things got a little tense down there and then a fight broke out... They weren't a happy bunch tonight...

lol Longmire gives them nothing in the presser.
HCC20120345.jpg

Just saw Erin Riley tweets.. not sure if i agree the angle she is taking.. :oops:

Feel the same, but she is a passionate swans fan who has quite unfairly copped a lot for her views in the past so I think it is partly a response to that

What a miss. My brother got me into the after match function in the Steve Waugh room and I spot Kenny.

I wanted to get a photo with the great man but I did not have the courage to ask him for a photo.

I missed an opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back