Unofficial Preview Round 9 vs Hawforn - He's NOT the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
The Bandwagon was looking a little dinged up after the full refurbishment undertaken in 2021. While other clubs were spending their skiing holiday money on the Pokies, the MFC Bandwagon was rebuilt on a long, triumphant trip to Perth: New panels, new engine, a premiership flag streaming out the back and a full tank of optimism to drive into the years ahead. The design was good, and by God did we invest in quality - we don't want to end up like the Bulldogs wagon, grinding to a halt after 3 months like a Soviet-era Lada because they blew the budget on hookers and blow in Kuta. But even a Rolls Royce needs to be serviced to keep the lustre and purr, and the wins of late have been devoid of satisfaction or quality opposition.

As the Bandwagon pulled into Glenferrie Road, it looked like the opulent palace of a Dictator who had been taken and lynched by the mob years before. Gold statues of Kennett lay toppled with the heads defaced, and the man himself lay at their feet wittering away about how he wishes he still had "the car with the little flag on the bonnet" (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CcoeVpnqfaM/hqdefault.jpg). Poker machines lined every wall, but the floor was scattered with endless reports and papers. Picking up a pile stacked onto the Premiership cabinet I saw The MFC Guide to Tanking, How to Ruin a gun #1 draftee, Racism in the 20th Century (A Beginner's Guide) and Coaching for Dummies (Foreword by Alastair Clarkson).

Delving in further I saw the opulent Brown and Gold tapestries in the hallowed halls of Waverly Park. The damp was causing the brilliant veneer to fade, only to reveal a foundation of Collingwood delusion and first generation money. Finally I arrived, to the epicentre of the Hawforn fortress - where the once proud trophy room had been turned into a smelter. I watched as Sam Mitchell and James Sicily placed each trophy into the fire, melting down the alloy to pour into the waiting statue mould. As it cooled I snuck a peek at the plaque and saw the freshly polished nameplate which read................Harley Reid. Realising my mistake I turned tail and fled back to the BandWagon, driving down Glenferrie road to avoid contamination with the sole mission to report the fresh pandemic being spawned into the bowels of Waverley ---- Messiah Syndrome.

Demons by 80

This is quite literally free money. Heck I'll even personally guarantee it.

1683853984501.png

Great!

How many goal assists for Frosty this weekend? Will any of them be for Hawthorn?
Ol' Frosty plays game 150 this weekend.

An incredible con job; however, he's brought people through the gates for three different struggling clubs now, so I guess he's paid for himself.

Ol' Frosty plays game 150 this weekend.

An incredible con job; however, he's brought people through the gates for three different struggling clubs now, so I guess he's paid for himself.
I do miss the "Stomach in my mouth" feeling of seeing Frosty streaming forward with the ball in hand.

Great!

How many goal assists for Frosty this weekend? Will any of them be for Hawthorn?
Stop defecting and stay on the topic I brought up, 1988. 😂

On a serious note ol Frosty is a bit useless but not as useless as Brody Grundy, so I suppose that’s something.

How am I doing?

Stop defecting and stay on the topic I brought up, 1988. 😂

On a serious note ol Frosty is a bit useless but not as useless as Brody Grundy, so I suppose that’s something.

How am I doing?
I was years off being born in '88, gramps. Get with the times!

You're doing ok for someone so out of touch with modern reality! Here's a reference even you could get: Grundy's gonna be tapping as sweetly as Gene Kelly in Singin in the Rain

I was years off being born in '88, gramps. Get with the times!

You're doing ok for someone so out of touch with modern reality! Here's a reference even you could get: Grundy's gonna be tapping as sweetly as Gene Kelly in Singin in the Rain
Ahh you want to talk about modern times, ok

AFL premierships Hawks 5

Melbourne not so many.

Happy now?

PS…. Grundy could not tap a prostitute in a brothel.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You call yourself Taz Hawk but don't change you team colours to Tasmania? What a disappointment.
Why would I change when I have been a member of the most successful club of the last half a century for 40 years?
Of course I will barrack my heart out when Tassie play every other team, but lots of people in Tassie will do the same as me.
It’s the kids who will be the future for Tassie as far as supporters go and they will develop a huge membership.

Why would I change when I have been a member of the most successful racist club of the last half a century for 40 years?
Fixed that up for ya.

Arguably your greatest coach of all time, Clarko, described your club perfectly. Shameful.

Why would I change when I have been a member of the most successful club of the last half a century for 40 years?
Of course I will barrack my heart out when Tassie play every other team, but lots of people in Tassie will do the same as me.
It’s the kids who will be the future for Tassie as far as supporters go and they will develop a huge membership.
It wasn't a serious dig. You do you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back