Gibson 114

Nicoski 103 unused

LOSERS

Harry T 33
S Martin 44
Sylvia 45

Incredible week.....will now rack up a 1800 next week when it counts :rolleyes:

Re: Round 19 - Preview, Scores & In-Game Discussion

Prompts scored 2700 for those interested. He tells me he had Cox captain 11 seconds before lockout and changed it to Pendles. Needless to say he was a little nervous going into Sunday haha.

Amazing round of scores but i don't recognise a lot of posters posting these ridiculous scores (no hatin') so i'm guessing it's just one of those weeks and the guys right up there won't be hit too hard.

Prompts scored 2700 for those interested. He tells me he had Cox captain 11 seconds before lockout and changed it to Pendles. Needless to say he was a little nervous going into Sunday haha.

Amazing round of scores but i don't recognise a lot of posters posting these ridiculous scores (no hatin') so i'm guessing it's just one of those weeks and the guys right up there won't be hit too hard.

Im up there.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had five 0s because of the bye. Can't wait til next week when we go back to not having any frigging byes.

Had five 0s because of the bye. Can't wait til next week when we go back to not having any frigging byes.

That's just poor team management. You should have known which teams had combined byes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back