Rounds 18-20 Preview, Scores & In-Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 20 Preview, Scores and In-Game Discussion

1500/13

Sitting pretty with JRoo, Darling and Rawlings the players who will make or break me. Probably two of my worst recruits of the year. Captain Cox to have a blinder would be nice too.

Not so big for me this round.

1488/14 :eek:

Johncock, Goldstein, Petrie, Franklin, Puopolo, Cox, Priddis, Hurn, Deledio.

Really need my PODs in Goldy, Johncock and Hurn to go BIG.

Have been expecting to drop out of the top 200 for ages now and I think now is the time.

Pity about those Swans aswell. :mad:

14 / 1515 with Cox (c), Priddis, Boomer, Franklin, Adcock, Puopolo, Delidio and Pederson still to come still to come

1725/16. Let down by Broughton, Zac and Krak

Darling, Petrie, Cox, Smith, Pederson, Puopolo, Lids to come

1794/15 - Captain Swan

Would have liked more than 86 from Bartel against GC.

Deledio, Stiffy, Suckling, Adcock, S. Thompson, Cox, Buddy to go tomorrow.

All very capable of 110+, if all goes well (but it won't) could be looking at a nice score tomorrow evening.
2114/18

Stiffy 85 - I'll take that after getting very little of it for most of the game, kicking the match winner is always gonna help :thumbsu:

Adcock 108 - Good, but could have been more if he didn't fall asleep in the 2nd half

S. Thompson 127 :thumbsu:

Hope Suckling scrapes in the 100, Franklin's score is irrelevant, everyone has him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kruezer pathetic again. 2nd overall has goldstein there goes my 50k. Thanks kruezer. kruezer to Goldstein looks good after the bye.

Go mumford not goldy- mummy has a better run home, less backup and hamish mac trying to regain his spot along with north struggling to make finals will lessen his scoring impact. Had Goldy all year long and he is about to become Mumford for the finals. Anyway food for thought

If I win my main league game today, I'll end up in 3rd place (possibly 2nd, as the encumbent is getting their ass kicked, and may drop a couple of percentage points- enough to see me overtake them). If I lose, I drop to 5th or 6th.

The equation is
Me: 2059, with Lids and Cox x 2 (Judd was my VC- hope it doesn't bite me too hard)
He: 1975, with Lids and Cox x 1, plus Hurn and Riewoldt.

So it's Cox + 84 against Hurn and Riewoldt. It seems like I'll get over the line, but it's going to be tight. Anyone watching give me an idea?

Pretty crap this week.

Sitting on 2046 with Cox, Deledio and Cotchin to come.
Not sure about my league matches. In Game 1 I have Cotchins + 16 points v Priddis (come on Cotchin, a big second half !!!!!) and I need Deledio and Cotchin to score +109 for the second game (should get that easy)

3 qtr time
Opponent ( best mates missus ) - 2053 ( J Darling )

ME - 2026 Cox ( C ) Nicoski

shittin kittens

EDIT - Nicoskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back