The Law Royal Commission into Child Abuse

Remove this Banner Ad

Once again for the special needs kid who supports Carlton. I will hold fire until there is proof that Pell has been involved in a cover up. Where have I denied that the CC has been involved in a cover up?
I'm not the one with special needs 2 hoots.
I don't need a daddy in the sky to guide me through life's great mysteries,that is you.
Did you do your research little fella?.
Keep derping it up,it's amusing.

Maybe you will get a decent answer if you stopped being a dick in this thread, chelseacarlton.
Maybe I should wise up and admit I know nothing?.
I'll admit I've been a dick if he (Lebbo) admits he fails to recognise the reality and magnitude of evidence available to him,that Pell had knowledge of the perpetrators and protected them.
Deal?.

Just maybe some of us feel really strongly on this subject? What are your thoughts?
I hope this commission leads to a few arrests, and those found guilty cop the full extent of the law, and that the victims can move on with their lives as best they can. The s**t-stirring 'fairy tales', 'sky fairy' crap from a few here is not needed.

I hope this commission leads to a few arrests, and those found guilty cop the full extent of the law, and that the victims can move on with their lives as best they can. The s**t-stirring 'fairy tales', 'sky fairy' crap from a few here is not needed.
Ok:thumbsu:,I'll save that for the other thread.:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe he is. Then you have medical reports saying he could die if he hops on a plane. But you know best!
Maybe he should just chance it and let his life rest in the hands of his god.

If he dies on the way his imaginary god judged him to be guilty, if he makes it and the courts judge him to be guilty, he goes to jail with the other rock spiders.

Almost anything can happen in America because Americans are intellectually compromised by their own estimation of the value of their individual opinions.

That and they think some invisible deity guide their insane beliefs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back