Multiplat Rugby League Live 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Will it be available at all stores eg. Target, Big W and not just EB and JB?
I believe so, but I'm not 100% sure to be honest.

Sweet, Im going to grab it then. Can download All Blacks.etc With the academy creation zone.

so can you sign players sort of like a career mode on fifa
Yep. There's a coach career mode and also a pro career mode, where you play as just one player in a team.

Coach mode is your usual manage a full team, sign, release players and manage funds type of career.

Pro mode is where you're one guy, can call for the ball, sign for other teams and work your way up to the top. Within the pro modes there's the option to start as a rookie or current star player too.

You can swap between any of these each season too. The career mode is also endless.

Yep. There's a coach career mode and also a pro career mode, where you play as just one player in a team.

Coach mode is your usual manage a full team, sign, release players and manage funds type of career.

Pro mode is where you're one guy, can call for the ball, sign for other teams and work your way up to the top. Within the pro modes there's the option to start as a rookie or current star player too.

You can swap between any of these each season too. The career mode is also endless.
:thumbsu: will give this a go. now get the afl rights back

Does the career mode have evolving teams with drafting, trading, retirement and AI player development? Or is it like the static career mode in Bradman 14?

Does the career mode have evolving teams with drafting, trading, retirement and AI player development? Or is it like the static career mode in Bradman 14?
It has the former.

Will there be an option to switch off rules so I can run around and kick for goal like a headless chook?

What about an option to change the playing field to an oval with four posts at each end, put 18 players on the field (in short sleeves please) and replace passes with "handballs" where one player passes to the other by disposing of it with a clenched fist?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just went and picked this up, been playing for 30 mins or so. And big ant needs to make another AFL game.

Couldn't get the game anywhere at Marrickville Metro or Rockdale (either sold-out or not stocking it), about to try a JB but if they don't have it I'll just order a copy.
Did you try Hurstville?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back