Player Watch Ryan Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

TRENT MCKENZIE

Putrid game. Whether it's form or fitness, no reason to be picking him at present.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Defensive liability. Has been for a number of years. Good offensive weapons but it doesnt make up for his lacklustre efforts defending.

Especially with the way we play. All of our defenders need to be able to defend one on one. If you can't then you'll be exposed time and time again. Burton was putrid today.

How's the sweet irony that Chad Wingard's efforts were questioned where we then trade him for Burton 💀

How's the sweet irony that Chad Wingard's efforts were questioned where we then trade him for Burton 💀
Bit of a dumb comment really. Yes, Burton was off today, but I thought he had a good game last week. Plus, how many years of good service have we got out of Burton! Plus we got a lot more out of the deal, including Duursma from pick 15, which has turned into Zerk-Thatcher plus later picks, Who has settled in brilliantly in his role and will only get better IMO.

We won that trade by a country mile! It is the gift that keeps giving!

He’s been a bit timid since that time he murdered Shaun Higgins

Burtons defensive efforts were worse than Bonners ever were today. The team should be filthy at him.
watched the second qtr again this morning. Burton was effortless, didnt chase and is off the mark. I suspect his review could be interesting this week if Hinkley is holding them to account??

Bit of a dumb comment really. Yes, Burton was off today, but I thought he had a good game last week. Plus, how many years of good service have we got out of Burton! Plus we got a lot more out of the deal, including Duursma from pick 15, which has turned into Zerk-Thatcher plus later picks, Who has settled in brilliantly in his role and will only get better IMO.

We won that trade by a country mile! It is the gift that keeps giving!
Remember the bulldogs PF final? He was one that got particular media attention for some of his efforts that game. A decent coaching staff would have made sure that never happens again. But it does…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back