Past Ryan O'Keefe - 2012 Norm Smith medalist, retired 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a few tonight...just got my Diploma so Im celebrating with a few friends. Having a great time here

Hope the celebrations continue tomorrow night lol

Doubt he would

But how can they tell, doubt he is there with a hankey out whimpering if he was uspet
They asked his mummy who confirmed his toys were still in the cot at home. Mums are great.

Had a few tonight...just got my Diploma so Im celebrating with a few friends. Having a great time here
Congrats wobblyboot! When I'm celebrating this weeks game of footy tonight I'll slip down a few extra in celebration of your achievement on your behalf mate.

Any excuse is a good excuse.

if Mitchell can't get a run, you struggle to see Pebs getting in barring injuries. It's a shame when the game passes by a great servant of the club, but I think that is where he is at.

if Mitchell can't get a run, you struggle to see Pebs getting in barring injuries. It's a shame when the game passes by a great servant of the club, but I think that is where he is at.
I know you're speaking logical sense but I still want to boo you none-the-less....

Sad to see a Sydney champ go out like this but unless we get decimated by injury ROK ain't gettin back into the side. An absolute Sydney legend who will live in in our memory for a long time. Just surprising to think only a couple years ago he was a norm smith medalist. The game passes u by so quick.

Probably true, but an experienced hard inside type like ROK can be very handy at finals time.
Unless for injury it wouldn't make any sense to bring someone in just for finals when he hasn't played the majority of the regular season in the senior team. Sad to say, he's purely a backup option now, and as things stand not even the first choice back up as shown by the fact he's not even an emergency for the last 2 rounds.

Unless for injury it wouldn't make any sense to bring someone in just for finals when he hasn't played the majority of the regular season in the senior team. Sad to say, he's purely a backup option now, and as things stand not even the first choice back up as shown by the fact he's not even an emergency for the last 2 rounds.

Papers stamped a bit like LRT (sob) I would think.

Time just keeps on rolling on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Papers stamped a bit like LRT (sob) I would think.

Time just keeps on rolling on.

The fact that we're travelling so well without stalwarts like LRT and O'Keefe shows how well the club is being managed.

I know it's a terrible idea given he's just not in our best 22 any more but I wish we could bite the bullet and stick him in at sub for another 14 games just to get him to 300

ROK will play again, the season is long and it's good we have the depth for a player of his calibre playing in the 2's

Get the motorcade car out and let the man do as many laps as he wants of the SCG.

Forget the car, HE DESERVES A MOTORCADE!
I'm Talking presidential limo and armed SUV's a Km long painted red and white and have it drive him all the way to the MCG on the last saturday in september.

we should get the to best teams of 2014 to put on a great match of footy in his honour!

I know it's a terrible idea given he's just not in our best 22 any more but I wish we could bite the bullet and stick him in at sub for another 14 games just to get him to 300

Nice sentiment, but the team comes first. It's the only way to win premierships.

Probably true, but an experienced hard inside type like ROK can be very handy at finals time.
This is true and there's a looooooooong way to go befoe the finals. An excellent player to have girding his loins in the wings. He knows his time is just about up, he will go nuts if he gets another crack.

But yes, it will take a couple of injuries for him to see game time again.

Sadly its over for ROK. Ill never forget one of my boys just in uncontrollable tears when there was all the talk of ROK leavin a few years back. Hope he goes to Melbourne under Roosy & gets to 300.

Sadly its over for ROK. Ill never forget one of my boys just in uncontrollable tears when there was all the talk of ROK leavin a few years back. Hope he goes to Melbourne under Roosy & gets to 300.

Could give Melbourne (or even GWS, if he doesnt want to leave Sydney) a lot of leadership also for such a young side.. Hopefully his career isn't over and he plays on next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back