Golf Ryder Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

can someone explain which commentary feed we are getting? i note we have sam torrens (aka woodville) and another brit.

usually i like the yank commentators, but for this i prefer the brits. swear i heard this earlier:

donald looks at his lie. thinks. yank yells "dont hit into the bunker luke". commentator says "that man should be shot".

u s a chant is up there with aussie aussie aussie.

would love teh euros to blitz tomorrow.

PS: garcia is overrated.

We're getting World feed: Sam Torrance, Warren Humphreys, Dougie Donnelly, Julian Tutt and Jay Townsend (the American)

We're seeing the coverage that Sky Sports are showing in the UK, but with the "world feed" commentators above which basically everyone not in USA/UK will be watching.

We're getting World feed: Sam Torrance, Warren Humphreys, Dougie Donnelly, Julian Tutt and Jay Townsend (the American)

We're seeing the coverage that Sky Sports are showing in the UK, but with the "world feed" commentators above which basically everyone not in USA/UK will be watching.

thanks cousin jed.

i find it somewhat confusing/concerning that you have an american flag in your avatar and commenting here. are you backing the yanks?

;)

luke donalds putt on the 16th (?) was huge. the celebration equally so. had the rape eyes going. what a legend.

also, love saying José María Olazábal

actually it was poulter

Poulter-Sat_0.jpg

He was made for Ryder Cup. Didn't think he even played that well first couple of days, yet still managed to sink clutch putts and is 3-0 for the week.

Donald vs Watson
Poulter vs Simpson
McIlroy vs Bradley
Rose vs Mickelson
Lawrie vs Snedeker
Colsaerts vs D. Johnson
McDowell vs Z. Johnson
Garcia vs Furyk
Hanson vs Dufner
Westwood vs Kuchar
Kaymer vs Stricker
Molinari vs Woods

I actually reckon the Euro's could win their first four singles matches, but it's hard to see them coming home strong enough.

u just know he'd sink a 40 foot putt, scream like a banshee, smash hands of team mates then go eat a rare steak without cutlery.

Look2Me4Guidance would agree

He would also tell you how good he is on multiple occasions.

Big build up for the final day at the course. They have brought in the guy who does the anthem before the Blackhawk games and he has done "God Bless America," "Ode to Joy," and the US national anthem.

45 minutes to the opening pairing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we're away. Donald straight down the middle, Watson hit one into the crowd.

Fantastic atmosphere on the first tee. Pity the Euros' aren't a little closer on the scoreboard to really make it interesting, but should be great anyway.

Hahaha Poulter chips in on the first hole, Simpson clutch putt for the half. Will be a great match.

Donald 1up after 2 vs Bubba.

First four players birdie the first- if that is the standard for today, we're in for some great golf.

Apparently McIlroy thought he was in a different time zone. No warm up before he started. Arrived at the ground 15 minutes before tee time.

Getting tight at Medinah- a lot of sphincters are tightening now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back