Official Match Thread S14 Round Seven - Mt Buller Demons Vs Baghdad Bombers @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

SFA Season 14

Match of the Round

Mt Buller Demons Vs Baghdad Bombers @ Snow Dome

Teams to be in by the required time on the required date, it is up to the Captains to know when that is!!!

Mobbs to edit with the other stuff if he wants later.

Demons to bounce back and reclaim our second spot on the ladder.

Thats not the right attitude Juggs. You should have full confidence in yourself to spam at Beez's level, albeit at a much lower quality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In b4 beez spams this thread and I can't keep up.

Woah nelly, slow down man I can't keep up. I'm feeling as though some one should make you angry as your posts ITT so far are pretty diabolical to be honest.

Woah nelly, slow down man I can't keep up. I'm feeling as though some one should make you angry as your posts ITT so far are pretty diabolical to be honest.

I'll volunteer to poke him with a stick for an hour. Then it can be skm's turn for the night shift.

I'll volunteer to poke him with a stick for an hour. Then it can be skm's turn for the night shift.
Knowing what Juggs is like, the angry **** will probably enjoy it.

What would you suggest then genius?

This is going to end ever so badly..

svNICK13-600x400.jpg

1_afl3-420x0.jpg

smotherer.jpg

sr=1

Do3E68gBqsYsA.jpg

74602_1405485552010_1678553575_803139_604167_n.jpg

Demons will improve massively this week. Looking forward to the match, should be a good game.

Our second MOTR in a row - so lets make this one count! Will be great to put a crappy week behind us with a solid win.

Eth for BOG. he´s hungry after missing out last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back