Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of, have a look at this beauty someone whipped up for a super bowl party.

View attachment 71031

Ljp86 do you think we can get one like this for our premiership celebrations this year?

Yep for sure. But we'll have to add an extra tier for alcoholic beverages. :thumbsu:

Named at Fullback again? awww yeah, Time to break out the powerfist!
Power_fist_icon.png

Just started Fallout 3 again, awww yeah. Sip dong.

Hell yeah! Watch out Roys!

Ok! What for?

Can't be arsed reading the thread, I'm going to assume we've been piss funny and the Southern Dragons have been lame.

Apologies for my absence this week gents, I've been in Glasgow working. I was the underwater cameraman at the swimming, I got the job because I have a steady hand, I can hold my breath underwater for hours at a time and I'm deceptively quick.
2276879-funny_gifs_his_logic_is_undeniable.gif

Dragons FFC Official Team Sheet

B: Deddy - Big Red Machine - Flawed Genius
HB: Moo - Jatz - Mortibacio
C: akkapsjenny61_99 - chefmeister
HF: BlueMaster1 - Andonis1997 - Ljp86
F: B Tron - boncer34 - roo2macca
Foll: The Filth Wizard - Danoz - HARPSichord
Int: TheMase - Gibbsy
Emg: DangerSloane, Catatonic Shock, Pie 4 Life, shepp, WAG, Illbethejudge, freofan_mundy, doggiesin08

In: Jatz
Out: DangerSloane

NEW: Jatz

Positional Changes:

Jatz to CHB
Gibbsy to Int
DangerSloane to Off
Deddy to BP
Moo to HBF
B Tron to FP
Andonis1997 to CHF

Logger

Nice to see some changes... let's hope they inspire us on to a big win over the roy boys.

So I'm up against a girl this week? Not sure how I feel about that. I was raised to know that it's bad to beat up on a girl. I'm going to have to forget my instincts this week though. Sorry Jenny, don't hate me.
Matey, I aint just no ordinary girl. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

52087737.jpg

So I'm up against a girl this week? Not sure how I feel about that. I was raised to know that it's bad to beat up on a girl. I'm going to have to forget my instincts this week though. Sorry Jenny, don't hate me.
You sound just like every other alpha bonehead who's ever had the fortunate opportunity to be her pet.
Good luck with that, Fido...

Can't be arsed reading the thread, I'm going to assume we've been piss funny and the Southern Dragons have been lame.
Thats a dangerous and incorrect assumption.

Thats a dangerous and incorrect assumption.
Very well mannered and gentlemanly response by you b34, just be sure not to further insult his self-perceived awareness based solely on his ignorant 1st post. Hopefully he'll give a more solid reason for that by post #2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very well mannered and gentlemanly response by you b34, just be sure not to further insult his self-perceived awareness based solely on his ignorant 1st post. Hopefully he'll give a more solid reason for that by post #2.
I would hope he could expand his reasoning but alas interaction with him in previous matches would lead me to lean towards that thinking it is very much more hope then belief.

I would hope he could expand his reasoning but alas interaction with him in previous matches would lead me to lean towards that thinking it is very much more hope then belief.
I know your two oldest brothers are famous, but what happened to b3 through 33? Were they all eaten? Because that would be a mighty shame :( You could filled an entire SFA team with them all still around!!

Well see I was going to start a team called the Boncers but I found out we can't use aliases. Probably would've made more sense to start with just Boncer

Matey, I aint just no ordinary girl. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

View attachment 71066
I did hear that about you. Problem is that I don't know how to be afraid. I had my fear glands removed in 'Nam in '68 and replaced with a Lion's antelope smelling gland. How you can run and don't get left at the back of the pack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back