Official Match Thread S18 R07 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bandits at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

gwcw.png
gbom.png

Seventh Wonders Vs BigFooty Bombers @ The Colosseum

Preview to come.​

Last edited:
Wrong title. No preview. This is why akkaps should have a daily post limit and why spookism is a flog.

viva la Bandits.

This is going to be a tough week :(

Bombers please keep in mind we lost one of our own today
You want the Bandits to show respect? You show respect back. No feigned ignorance.

You want the Bandits to show respect? You show respect back. No feigned ignorance.
I just want to play nice and share the sandbox and not kick over each others castle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea why this wasn't posted in the OP but anyway...
newy_zps83976eb4.png
Preview still to come but either way, looks ******* good!

Apart from a distinct lack of fresh banana...

Surely we are due for another win some time soon.
I keep telling myself that.

But it's all good, this shithouse performance all began with me a) playing midfield and b) betting.

I'm donning the old FP boots this week (how are they different to normal boots you ask? Well I wear them in the FP position), and I lost all my money last week gambling.

So we're due mother*er.

We're due.

Uh oh, paying out the former captain even before he's officially gone :( Troubling times at the Wonders.
I know.

We shouldn't have let PVF write up his own contract, he wrote in a clause that if he were to retire this season we would have to pay him out :cry:

Uh oh, paying out the former captain even before he's officially gone :( Troubling times at the Wonders.
Yer nah doesn't look like it's going well for a club who was forced to change its name to "Bandits". Even worse than bombers if you ask me

Yer nah doesn't look like it's going well for a club who was forced to change its name to "Bandits". Even worse than bombers if you ask me
Hey. Wait. Does this mean I can resort to such low-brow wit seeing as though the club you play for changed their name too?

Yippee!

Hey. Wait. Does this mean I can resort to such low-brow wit seeing as though the club you play for changed their name too?

Yippee!
Yeah but ours actually sounded better. Yours is just Baghdad and another B word forced together. And it's just plain racism too. Just assuming everyone in Baghdad and Iraq are "bandits" I can assure you that law action will be taken.

Yeah but ours actually sounded better. Yours is just Baghdad and another B word forced together. And it's just plain racism too. Just assuming everyone in Baghdad and everyone else in Iraq are "bandits" I can assure you that law action will be taken.

You sound like you need an AK47 up your clacker.

Come see my at the forward line.

Yeah but ours actually sounded better. Yours is just Baghdad and another B word forced together. And it's just plain racism too. Just assuming everyone in Baghdad and everyone else in Iraq are "bandits" I can assure you that law action will be taken.
Given you changed to alliteration, surely you wouldn't admit to changing to a more structured and smoother sounding name?

And hey, * you, I'm the moral compass of this board and I'll say when another can go all righteous on me, OK?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back