Official Match Thread S18 Round 13 West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Why?

How many times have you melted and cried at Frankston amongst others (well everyone in the league) this year? Your tears keep me going I don't need clarkey, intact I have never needed clarkey.

My tears keep you going?

s**t that's about 20 people that would retire straight up if I ever left this joint.

#standbyjuggs

My tears keep you going?

s**t that's about 20 people that would retire straight up if I ever left this joint.

#standbyjuggs
I wouldn't retire.

I would simply find someone who melts as much as you and laugh at them.

Citroin is a dud. He hasn't posted since Friday and probably doesn't even know if his team won. Probably won't even get picked, and he's playing for the worst team in the competition.
Says the one with 'FANTA TASTES LIKE DIARRHEA' in his signature. And the wonders are the worst team in the comp.

Says the one with 'FANTA TASTES LIKE DIARRHEA' in his signature. And the wonders are the worst team in the comp.
Its the truth. You can't just call a team above you on the ladder "the worst team in the comp"

How?

Premierships: Wonders 4 Bears 0
Times folded: Wonders 0 (and began in S1) Bears 1
Current Ladder position: Wonders 11th Bears 12th.

I don't see how we could be worse than you.

Welcome rhys321 and Citroin to the best back 6 in the comp :thumbsu:

Just two things to remember:
1. Force them to the boundar wherever possible
2. Make sure you're ready to cover my man while I'm refilling my mojito.
Won't forget it. I couldn't stand being away from the backline anymore. I cried too hard. Forward line is for pussies. Except for our teams forward line. Of course.

How?

We're pretty lucky we didn't make a trade for him.

How?

Well you did go from winning a premiership last year to bottom 4 this year. The Bears haven't done that......
tumblr_m3n2xwSBe51qzgglo.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you did go from winning a premiership last year to bottom 4 this year. The Bears haven't done that......
Well that's obviously because you haven't won a premiership before...

"I'd swap winning a flag and having a rest year for just having a rest year without a flag" -Citroin logic

You have to win a premiership first flog.

HaroCant ll is right I am glad pants and I didn't even try to work out a trade for you.

The Wonders are s**t. They have gone from top to bottom, plenty of posters to 5 posters.
Again thank * pants myself dj and TFB talked crap in the PM and not seriously discussed any sort of trade...

What was your peak 11th? Wow I'm sure 11th position fills trophy cabinets.

Have you paid any attention lately?

PVF, JP Sauce and RookieListed have all made returns. Plenty of competition for spots again and on our back back up whilst you languish at the bottom of the ladder.

Again thank **** pants myself dj and TFB talked crap in the PM and not seriously discussed any sort of trade...

What was your peak 11th? Wow I'm sure 11th position fills trophy cabinets.

Have you paid any attention lately?

PVF, JP Sauce and RookieListed have all made returns. Plenty of competition for spots again and on our back back up whilst you languish at the bottom of the ladder.
Pretty much sums up what I was about to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back